Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I musta caught steppenwolf like 6 or 8 times they used to tour every year with the guess who. Had a shit ton of their albums!

Though wasn't that originally a Hoyt Axton song or has my brain gone soft as puppy shit in a wet sneaker...

:doh:
I don't know the answer to either of those questions

Hey man thanks for the reps but also....
But let's be honest you give me rewards for running my mouth odds are I ain't never gonna shut the frig up...
Your gonna wish I would if you don't already hahaha ask anyone that knows me.
I'm like a lark cigarette
No filter
:woody:
Hahahaha

hey @Zer0 - love making carts, I use the CC ceramic ones. To keep things pure you can cook the Rosin in a sealed jar at low temps for 10 or so hours, you will see the consistency change to a liquid, once there are no air pockets left, let it settle and it is good to go in to the cart and won't get cloggy
Thanks! this was the method i am going to try 1st and if that method does not work i am going to mix in mct oil or terpenes but i really hope baking at 150f-200f for 10-24hrs will make it more liquid like.

i almost got cc carts but those ispires ducore earned a chance from me, if they suck i will buy 6 ccell refillables

The one aspect of woodworking that isn't fun for me! LOL
refinishing complicated molding is about the worst woodworking thing I have ever done. Doing all the old windows on a vintage house would make trim jail look like the finest smoke break imaginable. :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back