Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had issues when the lights came on last night, the available driver board for the Chroma strips had a fault, and not from my stoned work, LOL,,, this is the second driver board with the same issue. So out came the Chroma strips and I installed Enhanced strips in their place. The Enhanced strips run on the same vdc power supply and driver board as the 3000k strips, so that was a simple swap out.
I can't wire shit when I'm stoned. I'm pretty damned good with control wiring too temp/motors/guitar foot pedals whatever. But get me stoned it's lights out party over stick a fork in me I'm done
Hahaha

Last edited:
wooohooo :woohoo::yay:

My press hand pump will be here Friday! so much for having to wait 22 days for it to ship, i waited 8 days or so.

This week i will have so many new toys to play with!

I seen plenty of people use it, i watched and read 3 hours of research so i seen all the shit people use, kinda like how we grow here and make edibles lol many many ways
just noticed the link! thanks for terp/liquidizer supplier i wanted to ask what you guys use so now i know!

Just be patient, first time it failed as I couldn't wait and kept looking and cooling it down etc...when left alone until it is nice and translucent you are good to go.
Good luck! :pass:
they say to bake it until there are no air bubbles right? i'm gonna bake like 6 grams of rosin so i hope it don't take 2 days lol

I seen plenty of people use it, i watched and read 3 hours of research so i seen all the shit people use, kinda like how we grow here and make edibles lol many many ways
I wouldn't go anywhere near vaping mct oil

Had issues when the lights came on last night, the available driver board for the Chroma strips had a fault, and not from my stoned work, LOL,,, this is the second driver board with the same issue. So out came the Chroma strips and I installed Enhanced strips in their place. The Enhanced strips run on the same vdc power supply and driver board as the 3000k strips, so that was a simple swap out.
one of the reasons I like my screwins. Each one has its own driver. Failure of more than one (hasn't happened yet) is unlikely. :biggrin:

they say to bake it until there are no air bubbles right? i'm gonna bake like 6 grams of rosin so i hope it don't take 2 days lol
exactly that - when there are no bubbles and it sits still in the bottom of the jar it is good. My most successful run took about 16 hours and that was a touch over 6 grams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back