Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

What I will be experimenting with an 8/4 light schedule to see if I can speed up an Auto has not been done anywhere I can find. So it is just that an experiment. If I don't like what I see I will simply revert to 18/6.

How long should you keep the soil at 160*f?

When I pasteurize soil for shrooms I hold it for 30 minutes. A compost pile will be at that temp for days.

OH man I had always set my fertigation times off stuff you have said and never knew why:doh:... But recent had been reading on cocoforcannabis and he suggest to fertigate at lights on so I changed everything to that... I will be switching times back to staring 2hrs after and finish 2 hrs light outs before for the next grow I promise you that :thumbsup::toke::bow:
I learned about the microbe thing from Harley Smith and then it was reinforced by GroDan.

Stop fertigating 2 hours prior to lights out. I learned this one when a young boy. The old farmer next door told me plants don't like to go to bed with wet feet :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: It is actually a dry back before lights out to help prevent Guttation. Wet leaves at night are a mold risk.

My stoner brain is farting out on me at the moment, but how much Epsom do I add to a gallon of water for some Mg?
1gram of Epsom Salt will provide 40 PPM of Mg and 60 PPM of Sulfur in 1 gallon of water.

My stoner brain is farting out on me at the moment, but how much Epsom do I add to a gallon of water for some Mg?
1gram of Epsom Salt will provide 40 PPM of Mg and 60 PPM of Sulfur in 1 gallon of water.
FYI 1 gram is next to none! Maybe 1/8th teaspoon!
MOG knows this so this info ain’t for him! ;) :rofl:

1673833627149.gif

FYI 1 gram is next to none! Maybe 1/8th teaspoon!
MOG knows this so this info ain’t for him! ;) :rofl:
That is actually good info because my desktop grow only takes 8oz of water per day and I can do some math in the morning(before getting stoned, LOL).

I have calmag, but I use spring water so I don't need any additional cal, so it sits on the shelf.....

1/8 tsp. of Epsom Salt weighs ~.75g
Do u use stuff thats a bit more soluble or more finely ground then the stuff u buy at the drug store? Def have noticed if its larger pieces in the measuring spoon usually wind up coming up short on target ppm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back