Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mephisto Solo Sour Stomper Day 72 Harvest

Welp she's ready enough for me chopped Sour Stomper tonight:tang: seeing mostly cloudy will some amber so I plucked few crispy leaves from her and got her hanging in the lung room she should be ready to trim up in 5-7 days... Not a ton of bud nice frosty dense little nuggets and SS is always fire :headbang::smokeit:

IMG_2139.JPG

IMG_2140.JPG

IMG_2143.JPG

IMG_2129.JPG

IMG_2131.JPG

IMG_2133.JPG

IMG_2132.JPG

IMG_2134.JPG

IMG_2135.JPG

IMG_2136.JPG

IMG_2137.JPG

IMG_2138.JPG
I love what you can pull outta that tiny keg cups that's just a trip!!!

He/she was one of the helpful and patient peeps here who tried to help me keep my first indoor grow out of deeper trouble. Thanks to that help, and more from others here, I got a decent supply of bud, and more importantly, got to learn from my mistakes that others were kind enough to point out. @Waira is one of the great peeps here!

AFN is a remarkable place. The difference when the bs is not allowed is wonderful. This is my only social medium, and it has been quite an experience seeing how social media can work. I had no idea how it was possible to build such a friendly and supportive community out of such spectacularly different people. Our moderators have their work cut out. :pighug:
Without going into details, I lost my husband some time ago after a fight with cancer.
You see the public good, and it is better than just good, but behind the scenes is the true heart of afn.
So many people helped during and after and never for the spotlight. Love like that can't be faked, and can't be forgotten.
Enough of that, let's play music!

First off my plants are never pretty to begin with but now you have me thinking they are much worse off then I thought… I was only feeding 50-60ppm cal mag which didn’t think that was that awful much and in my defense you suggested to me to feed calmag with my RO water about yr ago :shrug:
I don't know that solo cup looks pretty good! They are very difficult to keep happy.

Yes that is correct. When you FEED (Fertigate) with RO water that is less than 10 PPM starting you should add in about 50 ppm of cal-mag prior to mixing in your other nutrients. Mix this in well in advance of adding the other nutrients. I do it the night before I mix my feeds. Remember you do not want to add cal-mag when just watering the soil. If you are in coco you should not be watering at all. You always Fertigate Coco to run-off to waste.

Fertigate = water plus ALL of the other nutrients in balance.

Is your RO filter still working? The membranes wear out and you need to replace the cartriges from time to time. Just check the starting PPM if it is 50 or more the membranes need replacing. In all likelihood your meter will not read below 50 PPM most do not.

I don't know that solo cup looks pretty good! They are very difficult to keep happy.

Yes that is correct. When you FEED (Fertigate) with RO water that is less than 10 PPM starting you should add in about 50 ppm of cal-mag prior to mixing in your other nutrients. Mix this in well in advance of adding the other nutrients. I do it the night before I mix my feeds. Remember you do not want to add cal-mag when just watering the soil. If you are in coco you should not be watering at all. You always Fertigate Coco to run-off to waste.

Fertigate = water plus ALL of the other nutrients in balance.

Is your RO filter still working? The membranes wear out and you need to replace the cartriges from time to time. Just check the starting PPM if it is 50 or more the membranes need replacing. In all likelihood your meter will not read below 50 PPM most do not.
So if your using peat (with dolomite lime added) and say rain water with a PPM of 5 and your fertilizer has Cal Mag in it (MC 1 part) do you still recommend adding Cal Mag to 50 ppm b4 adding the fertilizer which already has Cal Mag (not during normal watering just when fertilize/fertigating)?
Or is this overkill??

Screenshot_20230115_000525_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back