Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Black Beauty Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER needs to be called WarHammer! :baked::dizzy::dizzy::gary:

Stuff has my face numb!:rofl: Good body and head. Making my tinnitus worse though or it could just be a coincidence. I always have it, but can go from barely perceptible to 'Next to a Force Draft Blower' loud in short order, with no rhyme or reasons, most times.

For those with tinnitus, have you ever had a round of it when you stop to fuel/eat after a long drive? I have it somewhat often. It's almost like a pounding, high pitched whine. The sound of my footsteps seems to consign with the pounding. This was mainly on long towing trips in my crazy SuperDuty. It wasn't really super loud. My other Big white SuperDuty was 100% stock, other than my slight tuning. It did me the same way.
I think it's low level and low frequency sounds that bring it on, at least that particular kind.

I just wanted to say Hey, as I leave the Ort Cloud. My extra potent cannacoffee is next to my gaming chair, along with all the other important gaming needs.
I've got a new use for a glitch that should be quite amusing. So if you're playing GTA tonight, don't screw with ZZTOP!
YOU MIGHT NEED TO CALL 911!:rofl::rofl::rofl::eyebrows:

I just love the sound he pulls outta of this amp right at the beginning.
Rumor always was it's a fender tweed champ Class A, 10 watts cause it's a class A. But those class As have some intense tone and harmonics. It's a debate if Duane played on this one I hear slide idk....

Lots of those amps were just thrown out too. They dropped them off after tour and they sat in fenders warehouse and we're eventually junked. Like amps from the stones etc now there vintage and expensive.

Lots of those amps were just thrown out too. They dropped them off after tour and they sat in fenders warehouse and we're eventually junked. Like amps from the stones etc
Hey man that's just freaking sacrilege. The tone in those things is positively insane
A real vintage used one would easily fetch 3,000 for a 10 watt amp the reissues are like 1,200 bucks and who knows if those have the proper transformers, and speaker to really deliver that tone.
I bought a cheapo burgera class A and positively love that thing. In fact I originally bought one for my step dad due to his advanced age and it's light weight.
5 minutes testing it b4 wrapping it for him was all it took.
I ran out the next day and bought myself one.
There's something just magical in the tone those things have
I can't imagine what a proper vintage fender would sound like

1673754828489.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back