Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning @Kirka88
:d5: :pass: How’s the recovery going, my friend?
Man I'm feeling pretty darn good!! I mean way better than the previous times when they did discetimys on my lower back!
I'm thrilled I got this done living I'm pain just sucks it's depressing and my heart just goes out to anyone out there suffering with it.
I'm considering myself pretty God damn lucky TBH!!
And I appreciate your asking thanks brother!!!

hey there @Talonxracer got side tracked, smoked a fat thai doobie, and ended up cleaning the house...dont worry order is now restored and that cleaning malarky has come to an end

How are you getting on today? Much to do :pass:
I already got everything on the "must do" list done. I got the mail today and my nugsmasher bags had arrived, I think I have enough to last a good while now! I might press some CDLC this afternoon!

I already got everything on the "must do" list done. I got the mail today and my nugsmasher bags had arrived, I think I have enough to last a good while now! I might press some CDLC this afternoon!
Sounds like happy to days to me :pass:

IDK if I'm breaking the rules here posting another site. it has some cool recipes.
No idea if the people there are decent or a bunch of arm chair keyboard warriors. God there's enough of those out there....

If I just fucked up tell me I'm a zipper head you won't hurt my feelings and I'll pull the link....

Don’t think links to other forums are allowed.

If you don't mind my asking...
How did you detect them and how are you treating them???

Hey,
Sure, and I’m journaling it all in “WWWillie Grows” too.
I must admit the hardest part was the diagnosis! I’ve been fairly lucky all these years with regards to infestations. Some fungus gnats, mites, PM. . . the usual suspects. The damage done by these thrips, to me, looked like a nutrient, light, environmental problem and not an insect infestation. Some of my nutrients we’re getting old so I replaced, new light, that HLG 650 R maybe too st7, I’ve had a soil recycling program going for a while, so lots of variables I usually don’t deal with.
I eventually figured it was something else and was treating it casually although I did wash down the room with a strong bleach, new pots and soil thinking that should do it. Put the clones in the dirt and after a week or so they started looking the same way with stunted, curling leaves, spots on the leaves and a general look of malnutrition. Looking closely I could see them on the leaves! I hung a yellow sticky to catch some for identification and after some research THRIPS!!!
That brings me to today after three different insecticides!
Check out “WWWillie Grows” for more details.
Peace,

Happy Caturday!
I'm still poking around in the heat cured Sour Crack..

Screenshot_20230113-165546~2.png

Don't forget Concentrate connoisseurs, there are only 2 days to left take advantage of our exclusive AFN coupon code autoflower25 to receive a 25% off your purchase of the Cricket at Evolv Vapor! That's nearly $100 off the list price! Don't sleep on this great deal!

:pass:

Edit: I thought it may be important to mention that I am not an affiliate or anything of the such. I receive zero compensation for any of the products I review, or promotions that I bring, and will likely bring to the forum.:eyebrows:

I'm doing it for you.
:bighug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back