Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way the whole thing with that Harvard study and aging. I ain't saying I wanna live forever. But wouldn't it be the cats ass to be in your 60s or even live out your retirement feeling like you did your 30s or 40s no pain no suffering from some degenerative disease that just keeps progressing. Not full of piss and vinegar just able to live out your retirement able to do what you did back then with all your button's???

:paleo:

THRIPS F’ing thrips in my garden!!!!!

I usually post a joke that I found funny but this shit is no joke and definitely not funny. I’ve been battling for a few weeks now and finally may be making progress so stay tuned to see if WWW or the Thrips prevail!

The garden.
9C600021-B7CF-4411-8972-4434AA86F68D.jpeg

THRIPS F’ing thrips in my garden!!!!!

I usually post a joke that I found funny but this shit is no joke and definitely not funny. I’ve been battling for a few weeks now and finally may be making progress so stay tuned to see if WWW or the Thrips prevail!

The garden.
View attachment 1555684
If you don't mind my asking...
How did you detect them and how are you treating them???

Well here here color me onboard!!! I'm all about better healthy living 24/7

:salute:

Had to service the chlorinator at the reservoir, chilly up on that side of the mtn. Got down off the mtn and decided to run to the store(no tp). There must be a popo convention in town, staties, county Mounties and local buffoons all down at the coffee shop...that makes someone a bit nervous after a session on the Unicorn...... :crying: :rofl: :crying:

Had to service the chlorinator at the reservoir, chilly up on that side of the mtn. Got down off the mtn and decided to run to the store(no tp). There must be a popo convention in town, staties, county Mounties and local buffoons all down at the coffee shop...that makes someone a bit nervous after a session on the Unicorn...... :crying: :rofl: :crying:
:rofl:

Screenshot_20230114_102151_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back