Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you Caturday Stoners.

Anu was out in the rain fighting with a random cat that trespassed on her space this morning! She is really territorial. I am up early to go to the farm market but the rain may deter them and me?

Well the first place we would go back to if It was not 40+ hours of travel time would be Lembeh Strait in Indonesia. No place on earth like it for Muck diving. I will see if I can dig up some pictures later.

Palau has the most diversified diving of all the dive locations we have been to with Jelly Fish lake and Chandelier cave, also the only place we ever "Hooked In" to watch big palagics swim by in a 3 -5 knot current. Ms. MOG hated being tethered :rofl:.

The ribbon reefs in Australia on the Great Barrier Reef was Amazing with Pixie Pinnacle, Pixie Gardens and the Potato Cod. It was 14 years ago before the bleaching started.

We have done Cozumel many times because it is easy to get to from here and the drift diving is so easy!

I have dove at least 15 of the Bermuda and Caribbean Islands. I dream of finding a Cob.

Then off the Coast of California which is all COLD water diving Catalina and all of the Channel Islands are Great Kelp diving but Point Lobos Reserve is by far our favorite cold water dive site.

I would never dive Lake Tahoe again, Cold High Altitude lake with nothing to see besides an occasional trout or crawdad. We dove there to get out High Altitude certification
I just love diving especially where it's warm with incredible visibility!!

Oh and fwiw I wasn't giving anyone here the finger lol
Not that anyone really thought I was or even implied I was lol.
We do that shit all the time to just say "I'm just high on life feeling pain free and saying FUCK it all this is great!!!
Hahahaha.

:cooldance::yay::woody:

Wow that little dudes sporting some serious wood. Didn't see it b4 "I'm old blind FUCK" but hey it's funny anyways so what the heck hahaha

I'm a freaking spend-aholic but this might help me water hard to reach spots nice and slow cause I'm in impatient dumb ass
plus I'm pretty sure this is the timer @Olderfart recommended cause last I tried this game with my automatic sprinkler set up I kinda sorta flooded my tent a tad lad when I was away for a week on vacation.
Mind ya the plants lived great but vat da mess lol
20230114_120800.jpg
LP
20230114_120749.jpg

Last edited:
Pinky! How’s the shoulder amigro? :pass::d5:
:pass: Smoking some of the Double grape x grape crinkle.:smoking: Turns out it's also separated and I definitely made it worse going back to work carrying stuff. So im in a sling can't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back