Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
Sure, and I’m journaling it all in “WWWillie Grows” too.
I must admit the hardest part was the diagnosis! I’ve been fairly lucky all these years with regards to infestations. Some fungus gnats, mites, PM. . . the usual suspects. The damage done by these thrips, to me, looked like a nutrient, light, environmental problem and not an insect infestation. Some of my nutrients we’re getting old so I replaced, new light, that HLG 650 R maybe too st7, I’ve had a soil recycling program going for a while, so lots of variables I usually don’t deal with.
I eventually figured it was something else and was treating it casually although I did wash down the room with a strong bleach, new pots and soil thinking that should do it. Put the clones in the dirt and after a week or so they started looking the same way with stunted, curling leaves, spots on the leaves and a general look of malnutrition. Looking closely I could see them on the leaves! I hung a yellow sticky to catch some for identification and after some research THRIPS!!!
That brings me to today after three different insecticides!
Check out “WWWillie Grows” for more details.
Peace,
If you lift your pots, there’s usually some thrip larvae squirming around in “da wet spot” :haha: at least in the case of a more advanced infestation…:thumbsup:

If you lift your pots, there’s usually some thrip larvae squirming around in “da wet spot” :haha: at least in the case of a more advanced infestation…:thumbsup:

Oh yeah, found those blighters!

Thanks!!!

I removed all but one restraint on the desktop grow, I noticed It looks like I went crazy with the grommets, but I used each one at one.time or another on this grow :headbang:
IMG_20230114_112015.jpg

Last edited:
hey there @Talonxracer got side tracked, smoked a fat thai doobie, and ended up cleaning the house...dont worry order is now restored and that cleaning malarky has come to an end

How are you getting on today? Much to do :pass:
Don't ya just love smoking shit that pumps you up and fills you with energy as opposed to couch locked??

Good Morfnoevight All you Caturday Stoners.

Anu was out in the rain fighting with a random cat that trespassed on her space this morning! She is really territorial. I am up early to go to the farm market but the rain may deter them and me?

Morning morning - its Saturday woop woop :woohoo1:
Hope everyone is well :pass:

Anyone have anything exciting for the weekend?

No Bread eh @Mossy - that would be classed as "Situation Critical' around these parts :rofl: hoping you are well!

Thanks @Mañ'O'Green - got to do my bit after seeing all your wonderful cooking :pass:, also did not know you were a big diver (saw it in the post about vaccines) - where are your favorite places to go? I can't get enough of the Red Sea, either Egypt or Saudi side, Yemen was always good with plenty of Black tips keeping an eye when you float by, and Turtles around Fujairah where they seem to hang out all year. Tried diving over here at Lundy Island a while back and saw the most insane amount of crabs walking around in their thousands but that was about it

Well the first place we would go back to if It was not 40+ hours of travel time would be Lembeh Strait in Indonesia. No place on earth like it for Muck diving. I will see if I can dig up some pictures later.

Palau has the most diversified diving of all the dive locations we have been to with Jelly Fish lake and Chandelier cave, also the only place we ever "Hooked In" to watch big palagics swim by in a 3 -5 knot current. Ms. MOG hated being tethered :rofl:.

The ribbon reefs in Australia on the Great Barrier Reef was Amazing with Pixie Pinnacle, Pixie Gardens and the Potato Cod. It was 14 years ago before the bleaching started.

We have done Cozumel many times because it is easy to get to from here and the drift diving is so easy!

I have dove at least 15 of the Bermuda and Caribbean Islands. I dream of finding a Cob.

Then off the Coast of California which is all COLD water diving Catalina and all of the Channel Islands are Great Kelp diving but Point Lobos Reserve is by far our favorite cold water dive site.

I would never dive Lake Tahoe again, Cold High Altitude lake with nothing to see besides an occasional trout or crawdad. We dove there to get out High Altitude certification

My liver right about now I ain't had Zippo to drink edibles or even smoke since Dec 5th.
They said it would interfere with anesthesia. There's no freaking way I wanted to wake up mid spinal surgery!!!

Not to fear I'm NOT joing the "one day at a time " club
Not that that's a bad thing if ya need it.
I've got more friends at this point that can't and don't and they're better and happier off for it (alcohol not pot). Poor freaking Jimbo 3 OUIs in one night and 10 years on a moped for it. But you know what ....hes 30 plus years sober and happier for it.
Besides all you need is one look at his face when we're riding and there's no drink or anything else that's gonna touch that for just sheer joy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back