Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy-friday-gif-20.gif

Nothing is a Pleasure if you are cold and wet and miserable......... :pass: ...or so over clothed it restricts movement.

I had to go look them up...........:biggrin:...never had them.......:headbang:

There used to be a man on our beach every morning with a mesh scoop thing..waking up and down dredging very small moluscs up just below the tide level..........that was another job I Fancied......:biggrin:.

980x-1.jpg

Good morning everyone, finally got my espresso machine last night!
:coffee::coffee::coffee::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::pass:
Cool book cause your really using temp and pressure to extract using water as a solvent.
well DUH kurt , obviously I know feel free to bust my chops I walked right into that one hahahahaha

But shit like humidity and how hard you pack the coffee can effect the ectraction!!
I rebuilt a old used la pavoni years ago for shits and gigges. Yep I did giggle but I didn't shit for anyone who is inquiring.
But the hand pull I felt have me an extra layer of control on the extraction. Can you spell control freak nerd CFN. hahahaha
:crying:
Screenshot_20230113_080213_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Damn! I vaped the last of the double grape last night, so I need to press some more, all I have are 160 micron bags, will they be ok to use or will they allow too much green matter/debris thru?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back