Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yeah, I know, heat/terpenes/freeze drier etc......... but I have a food dehydrator already so I'm gonna try using that after the vacuum filtration to see if it can be dried in 24 hrs time.

Just ordered one.....My original idea was to use my shop vac for vacuum for a few minutes but some say high vacuum drives the product into the filter paper and you lose too much. Which makes sense.
It might very well be a case of choosing the correct porosity of filter paper. In the lab I use house vac.
Of course the less pouros the slower it takes to filter and we just about never ever use water as a solvent.
Real polar and it's a bitch extracting anything dissolved into it back out. Sure you can play the acid base game but hey let's not go there unless there's a good reason lol.
I'm lazy hahaha

Last edited:
And yeah, I know, heat/terpenes/freeze drier etc......... but I have a food dehydrator already so I'm gonna try using that after the vacuum filtration to see if it can be dried in 24 hrs time.
It's going be a bit of learn as you go and that's normal. 2nd times usually a winner for me. A dry run with just water could be enlightening in terms of stability/balance, pouring, how fast/slow that filter paper allows water to flow which is a hint about how fast to pour in the real run. Odds are it will go slower the more you collect.
ya never know and all it costs you is water....
Might not hurt to put some kind of solid powder in that food dehydrator to see how well your powder stays put lol.
We often use vacuum ovens or even a lyophilizer with a napkin as a barrier over the vial neck So as it goes under vac and then later back to room pressure it doesn't blast off and paint everything.
Seen it it's a mess and a half hahaha

Ain't saying it won't work it's a good idea I'm just anal lol

Last edited:
That pink one doesn't look anything like the picture and actually kinda scares me
Cuz i told em to leave off the sprinkles! It has sprinkles mixed inside the cookie so didn’t need em on top too! :thumbsup:

Was cool guy working last night and went to go get my parents free birthday cookie but my moms had expired and pops had to cancel his order night before and coupon didn’t go back onto his account so drove up there and manager not only did their cookies free but mine as well! Then i got about 3 weeks before i get my free birthday cookie as well! :woohoo1:

TGIF STONERS!
Seems I've fought my way through another week!
bruce-lee-nunchucks.gif

Now a smidge of Cold Cure Star Krunch Rosin Sugar...

Screenshot_20230112-232001~2.png

:pass:

And a tune..

:vibe:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back