Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curlys a dope...
With the right cop this could be a get outta jail free card!!!

And then there's the one with just no sense of humor go figure
Maybe they just need something to put a whole new paint job on their day

:20-4:

Good morning everyone, finally got my espresso machine last night!
:coffee::coffee::coffee::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::pass:

You know when you just grind it fresh it smells heavenly. Then ya dump it into some old cruddy coffee machine and it's like what happened???

But an espresso machine can seriously deliver on that promise !!!

The winter is just plain boring, even tried detecting the other day and got soaked which put me off nicely...

Nothing is a Pleasure if you are cold and wet and miserable......... :pass: ...or so over clothed it restricts movement.

Buggery - I still keep thinking about percebes, i need some now... :shrug:

I had to go look them up...........:biggrin:...never had them.......:headbang:

There used to be a man on our beach every morning with a mesh scoop thing..waking up and down dredging very small moluscs up just below the tide level..........that was another job I Fancied......:biggrin:.

Plan of attack for today.
Get chopped girl in freezer.
Clean empty tents.
Start slight reorganization of grow room and take inventory of supplies. I think I have enough EM1 to make another gallon jug......need to sterilize brew jug. Do need to order more Teriganix bokashi, good stuff!
Laundry and clean clean clean

Not a lot going on at the moment, still waiting for the kush kush to break the surface and the Rucu Cucu has not progressed at all since breaking the surface, no true leaves yet!
Just checked and the Kush Kush has broken the surface in the past hour!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back