Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I look at my desktop grow all the time!
View attachment 1555124

not so live but one can dream that I am home watching the garden pic from last night seedstocker girls She is getting beastly drinking a bit more then other girls she was bone dry today :yoinks: So she got a healthy watering of silica, calmag, kelp, humic, omina, amino, yucca, and hydroguard think that's about it :doh: she been loving it and drinking it down feeding ~calmag and hydro guard every watering and bennies every second watering (once a weekish):toke:

Mac and crack Day 43
IMG_2094.JPG

IMG_2095.JPG

IMG_2096.JPG

Seedstockers Rucu Cucu OG Day 43
She's no slouch just a tad shorter but a very healthy bush :headbang::vibe:

IMG_2103.JPG

IMG_2104.JPG

IMG_2105.JPG

Everything's in a detached garage and all hooked up to the 2 breakers. Pretty much as the tent stuff (light, fans, heater) are plugged into a power strip in 1 outlet and the rez pump, rez heater (100w) and dehumidifier (not plugged in) and stir pump are plugged into a power strip on the other side of the garage with an extension cord. But all of this stuff has been running, with the dehumidifier, since probably October with no problems. Maybe a bad power strip? Don't know why it's flipping the breaker instead of the power strips
Are you sure those 2 outlets are actually on separate breakers? Whoever built it may have the lighting etc for the room on 1 breaker and all the outlets may be on the other 1! U may wanna test it to see if the outlets are actually on separate ones! If not may wanna run an extension cord out there from elsewhere!

not so live but one can dream that I am home watching the garden pic from last night seedstocker girls She is getting beastly drinking a bit more then other girls she was bone dry today :yoinks: So she got a healthy watering of silica, calmag, kelp, humic, omina, amino, yucca, and hydroguard think that's about it :doh: she been loving it and drinking it down feeding ~calmag and hydro guard every watering and bennies every second watering (once a weekish):toke:

Mac and crack Day 43
IMG_2094.JPG

IMG_2095.JPG

IMG_2096.JPG

Seedstockers Rucu Cucu OG Day 43
She's no slouch just a tad shorter but a very healthy bush :headbang::vibe:

IMG_2103.JPG

IMG_2104.JPG

IMG_2105.JPG
Judging by the size of the carcasses i think them wingless goldfinches are stuck to your yellow sticky cards! What the hell are u catching on them things?? :yoinks::rofl:

So i had left it in the recycling can about 42hrs before i put it into a cup of water but got that bloodstone dude and the sour tangie X mimosa feller underneath a small amount of light in the office so not contaminating the other tents! Gonna get something else to put under 1 so each has their own tray for when pollen pods start dropping! :thumbsup::cooldance:
AC13F5C1-791A-42AA-A373-946A0D276346.jpeg
E821C228-9163-4494-928B-681CD105F241.jpeg
27150398-3A8F-4CC4-9106-BFF630571EA9.jpeg

You could switch each power use group to the other circuit to see if the trip problem follows that group.
First thing I'd do is measure the total load to give ya an idea what the actual draw is.
The first device I'd check is the heater. Watch the load as it runs to see if you can see any spikes. That's my likely culprit.

So i had left it in the recycling can about 42hrs before i put it into a cup of water but got that bloodstone dude and the sour tangie X mimosa feller underneath a small amount of light in the office so not contaminating the other tents! Gonna get something else to put under 1 so each has their own tray for when pollen pods start dropping! :thumbsup::cooldance:
View attachment 1555140View attachment 1555141View attachment 1555142

parchment paper or a silicon sheet if you have any.......... :headbang: ...kitchen towel or newspaper if you don't................:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back