Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autoseeds Rainbow Glue Day 43
I moved her to the center of the tent give her the spot light for a while she's stretching out.. .She been getting calmag and hydro guard every watering and bennies every second watering (once a weekish):toke: it will be time for another topdressing in a few days beginning of wk8:toke:

IMG_2088.JPG

IMG_2090.JPG

IMG_2091.JPG

We had a sign on our grow room that said "I will F*** this up", just to remind us that any grow can make a veteran feel like a novice. :d5:
I used to build guitars, nice ones. On one, I found after gluing on the bridge that the bridge was not aligned properly, it had somehow shifted slightly after being clamped. I use epoxy, which was set, so the bridge had to be cut off the top a rather delicate operation with a cedar guitar top and a rosewood bridge. When I was done, there was one good sized chunk of the removed bridge left, large enough to recognize what it was. I tacked it to my workshop wall. It was on that wall until I moved just to remind me to be more careful. :biggrin: :crying:

@Mossy thanks for the rep...definitely a bummer....I wanted to cry ripping them out....lol
That would be really discouraging. How old were the plants you lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back