Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea, way outside of my box. It's a semi finished room in my garage that's got 2 breakers for it in the house fuse box that were freshly wired with new breakers. The tent and whole system stuff is spread out over multiple outlets and it's really just a TV. I did have an electrician wire this place while the room was being built
Are the different grow things just plugged into diff outlets or are they plugged in where they are spread across multiple breakers?? I had to run 2 extension cords outta my bedroom to plug the grow lights into a hallway plug so that it would put them on a diff breaker then the rest of the shit for the grow since got all the typical bedroom shit and my window ac on bedroom breaker!

Stone99 v6 x Citrus Noir :baked:
B365D905-4DDD-49F4-A17C-AACE43C8A621.jpeg

Morning kittens.....and yet another lazy, retired, do what I want when the wife lets me kind of day.....garbage tomorrow and I really should get some tear out done on the shed so at least I got a goal..........not saying it'll get done, but at least I got a goal.

Hmmm I wonder if @blue or @420Forever can weigh in. I see you there lmao

Yep, probably too late (and i didn't see all the chatter, but got the colours bit) .. So only Cultivators and Staff can change their name colours. You'll need to apply and be accepted into the Cultivators (there's a qualification process involving a completed thread)

Hope this helps ^_^

:vibe::bighug:

Yep, probably too late (and i didn't see all the chatter, but got the colours bit) .. So only Cultivators and Staff can change their name colours. You'll need to apply and be accepted into the Cultivators (there's a qualification process involving a completed thread)

Hope this helps ^_^

:vibe::bighug:
Ah! Is it that time of year already? Time for the semi annual training on how to change name colors. Time does fly….:haha:

Are the different grow things just plugged into diff outlets or are they plugged in where they are spread across multiple breakers?? I had to run 2 extension cords outta my bedroom to plug the grow lights into a hallway plug so that it would put them on a diff breaker then the rest of the shit for the grow since got all the typical bedroom shit and my window ac on bedroom breaker!
Was thinking on that a bit while I was up late last night and I'm thinking it might be the heater start up requiring more initial power that could be tripping the breaker....or that the whole load is just at the edge of the circuits max and is slowly raising breaker temp to the trip level.....I'd locate a very under utilized circuit and run it from there with an extension cord for a few days to see if it isolates the problem.

Was thinking on that a bit while I was up late last night and I'm thinking it might be the heater start up requiring more initial power that could be tripping the breaker....or that the whole load is just at the edge of the circuits max and is slowly raising breaker temp to the trip level.....I'd locate a very under utilized circuit and run it from there with an extension cord for a few days to see if it isolates the problem.
Solid advise, heaters draw a lot of current and get more inefficient as they age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back