Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Know.it didn't explain that bit....:yoinks:
I’ve never heard of this Amazonian “night vision” drug! Wonder if its also a hallucinogenic or what! :shrug:

The drug possession is understandable but the chopping off of the bird wings makes me wanna chop them peoples wings off! :cuss:
1673538480017.gif

Half month or more left on current grow, next grow already starting in cups and just got grow after that in.....gonna be trying a seeder/breeder off of Strainly. Must say he's very generous at least, bought 1 ten pack w 1 free ten pack but he sent 2 ten packs free. Will be documenting of course.
FoN1.jpg
FoN2.jpg

Are the different grow things just plugged into diff outlets or are they plugged in where they are spread across multiple breakers?? I had to run 2 extension cords outta my bedroom to plug the grow lights into a hallway plug so that it would put them on a diff breaker then the rest of the shit for the grow since got all the typical bedroom shit and my window ac on bedroom breaker!
Everything's in a detached garage and all hooked up to the 2 breakers. Pretty much as the tent stuff (light, fans, heater) are plugged into a power strip in 1 outlet and the rez pump, rez heater (100w) and dehumidifier (not plugged in) and stir pump are plugged into a power strip on the other side of the garage with an extension cord. But all of this stuff has been running, with the dehumidifier, since probably October with no problems. Maybe a bad power strip? Don't know why it's flipping the breaker instead of the power strips

Everything's in a detached garage and all hooked up to the 2 breakers. Pretty much as the tent stuff (light, fans, heater) are plugged into a power strip in 1 outlet and the rez pump, rez heater (100w) and dehumidifier (not plugged in) and stir pump are plugged into a power strip on the other side of the garage with an extension cord. But all of this stuff has been running, with the dehumidifier, since probably October with no problems. Maybe a bad power strip? Don't know why it's flipping the breaker instead of the power strips
You could switch each power use group to the other circuit to see if the trip problem follows that group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back