Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Mossy im 100% sure im going to need as much as I can get. Only the black stem one grows all dr. Seuss and has the weird stank. I love weird

Different......I Look for Different @PinkyNotTheBrain ........... :headbang: ......Weird can be as difficult to pin down as it is in Real Life..........:yeah:...

IMG_4416.JPG

There is Always 1 that wants the Spotlight......:biggrin:...but...with just over 12 Hours light......natural light..........they are fighting for sunbeams....

So for me 1/2 sheet pan costs at least $100 to make Lasagna.

Smelling salts..................quick....................
daaabs.gif
..Wow..whatcha put in the smelling salts bottle......?

I Guess I have never had proper lasagne then.........:shrug:....I wouldn't have guessed all those ingredients...even if the budget would allow......

morning morning - how goes all, trust you are all keeping well.

Its Sunday and today I will be playing David - someone will need to take over the reigns soon, so here goes

Here we have a magnificent specimen of a SparrowHawk grabbing a little lunch for its newly born kids - this was spied in my garden

IMG_5919.jpegIMG_5920.jpeg

So no up to 'David' standard yet, b ut we have to start somewhere :crying:

Hey @Mossy your ladies are all looking lush - hope you are tippety top! :pass:

Here we have a magnificent specimen of a SparrowHawk grabbing a little lunch for its newly born kids - this was spied in my garden

Morning @Zaaboot ...... :pass: ..sharing one.....what a shot to Catch.........:photog:..awesome...

Hey @Mossy your ladies are all looking lush

Surprising how well they grow around 12/12....weather permitting....white rabbits......:biggrin:.....what I can't get is the Bud fattening on it...but I'm Happy with what I get.....

To get All of those plants germs going....6 pot fulls cost me 14 euros...for compost...so if Mother Nature is kind...I Only have to harvest 1.5 Gram of bud to make it worth me while.......:biggrin:

IMG_4422.JPG

SparrowHawk grabbing a little lunch for its newly born kids - this was spied in my garden

Did I tell you....I was walking across the yard one day with my old dog....I saw her look behind me with terror and she dropped straight to her haunches....I'd never seen her do that before....

As I looked over me shouder to See what it was...this bird went over me head...and it's wing span had to be at least my height...probaby more..

I Think it was an Eagle....both me and the dog Thought she was going with it...but it veered off when I turned around.... :pass:

what a shot to Catch.........:photog:..awesome...
It was amazing, the noise was nuts, there were a fwe magpies trying to squark it away and a few Kites circling overhead - a true Attenborough moment

6 pot fulls cost me 14 euros.
can't really go wrong there, how many crops do you pull a year outdoors, can you run 3 or 4 only stopping at peak winter

I think the flavour of 'sun ripened' does come through when they get 'real' sun for their life

Did I tell you....I was walking across the yard one day with my old dog....I saw her look behind me with terror and she dropped straight to her haunches....I'd never seen her do that before....

As I looked over me shouder to See what it was...this bird went over me head...and it's wing span had to be at least my height...probaby more..

I Think it was an Eagle....both me and the dog Thought she was going with it...but it veered off when I turned around.... :pass:
wow - amazing, there are some grand birds - near the tree house I have Vultures and Eagles, really amazing to sit and watch - oh to be Attenborough :bow:

Her is another: This is a Red Kite - Taken outside the house mid 22 sometime. Around here there are loads of them, they were reintroduced and have taken their airspace back with aplomb
IMG_3887.JPG

The biggest downer about the kites is they eat bloody worms, last spring I put 2kg of worms in to the garden to try to bring the soil back to life a bit - they had a mighty fine fiesta with that

I think the flavour of 'sun ripened' does come through when they get 'real' sun for their life

I Prefer winter/cold grown bud.... :headbang: ...it is much Tastier...I Think it is purely down to terp dissipation in the warmer weather...

I find the same with tomatoes...they are Tastier when they are grown through a cold patch....

can you run 3 or 4 only stopping at peak winter

At the house with a cheap grow tent...or later with the conservatory....I could grow year round.....:watering: ...you don't get as much harvest...but it is tastier..........

Same with photos you know..........if i set a photo away end of Sept.....and it survives winter....you Harvest after the FIRST 12/12 in the season...so you harvest early May...weather dependent.......I Think it is a Neat Trick........:biggrin:...not many peole can Use the First 12/12...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back