Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I don't know what algea growing in dirt is going to cause any issues with. I didn't see any hydroponics, unless I am absolutely blind.

I am rather stoned. Been hitting my bubbler all evening.
My perlite always turns green if it's on top of my coco (no soil here). My fabric pots turn green too. Doesn't seem to affect the plants.
WTF.3_day70.jpg

Lasagna is a rare thing around here cause I spend too much on it...never got by without spending 100 bucks on ingredients......and it's gotta be Ricotta...none of those alternatives
Yes, lasagna is one of my more expensive meals to make and is always in the $100 range.

So, I take it there's gonna be a LS lasagna night now?
My waistline and blood sugar cannot afford that :haha:

We had Baked pasta for dinner tonight. Start by browning a pound and a half of my homemade chicken Italian sausage in fine olive oil, add 1/2 cup of good red wine and 2 cups of Newman's own Marinara Sauce simmer while boiling 1 cup Corn fusilli and 1 cup of Quinoa elbow macaroni in good homemade chicken broth. Grate 1 cup of Pecorino Romano, Grate 1 cup of Goat Jack, grate 1/2 cup of Midnight Moon Aged Goat cheese Mix the grated cheeses well. Slice 1/2 cup of my processed goat cheddar cheese (a Velveta like texture).

Drain the pasta lightly and stir in 1/4 stick of goat butter, put in 9" square baking dish, pour over the sauce and mix well stir in 3/4 of the grated cheeses, layer the top with the processed goat cheddar and sprinkle the remaining grated cheese over the top, Bake in a 425°F oven for 25 minutes.

I did not take a picture of the casserole dish so all you get to see is the left overs for tomorrow. I could barley stop eating it was so good but I know my blood sugar will be bad with what I did eat :shrug:

IMG_20230325_203907569.jpg

There are some pretty good bottled tomato sauces out there, They are usually missing garlic, meat or wine so you can doctor them up pretty fast.

Everyone shame @Lil Dab til I get back with foodView attachment 1577448
I had a crush on Jeanie like forever............. :dancer:

I wish. Wife is on a keto diet and the kid is currently only eating sandwiches, so the lasagna is gonna probably have to wait until mother's day
id there's a will there's a way.. i could make a keto friendly lasagna... which makes me think i need to.. cuz now im hungry AF for it! lol

id there's a will there's a way.. i could make a keto friendly lasagna... which makes me think i need to.. cuz now im hungry AF for it! lol
Use eggplant in place of the noodles. Goat cheese and Everything else is Keto friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back