Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curing a case of the munchies....
IMG_20230324_130709.jpg

That tracks my experience with 3BOG as well.
My 3BOG was a plain picky ass bitch! Only one in the entire run of 14! :face:

The crosses WITH 3BOG, I LOVE!:headbang: And that's sorta the sad thing. I was only growing 3BOG FOR the cross!:face::funny:

But that's what makes canna so interesting. How crosses behave today with all the selective breeding that has been done over the millennia and importantly in modern times. It's really mind-boggling, if ya think about it.
That's why I'm excited or this med run. I think I'm going to be able make some very effective meds.........key word effective.
Effective for me is an easily measurable reduction in pain level, with a minimal or no psychedelic effect. I'm in fer da pain reduction. Sometimes the psychedelic effect is wanted and sometimes needed.
Pain relief and functionality co-partnership is vital for me. I have to readjust that.........again......with restarting my pharmaceutical meds again......nerve pain, arthritic/damage pain and seems he thinks I need thyroid supplements............permanently!:face::grrr1:

Ya know what? I'm gonna hide the remainder of the post!!!
It is intended for informing the Veterans of the forum and that's the sole intent.
Others are welcomed to look, but I go into why it's hidden. Some may get it, most won't..........LOL...... the guy I'm working with on my case just said, "Nope! Civilians won't get him at all!" That's too funny!
I'm trying to find viability.........period. My Doc quite adamantly, actually 'cussed', when he TOLD me he can't get the VA to do a "&%$#@^&*% damn thing" 'any more' since 'the change'. He said it wasn't like that 'before'. The hoops that have to be jumped thru are f*cking insane now. Totally unrealistic, wasteful, HATEFUL, stepping over a dollar to pick up a penny or whatever negative verbage you want to attribute to it.
These are the men that put their asses on the line for this damn country that I LOVE! The govt of the country we defended wants just to throw us out to pasture to fend for ourselves. To hell with any OBLIGATION that govt has!:face:

Please! This is NOT political in any nature. This is fact. This IS what IS happening.

I'm posting this for my fellow vets on this forum

When I started this, my friend hadn't sent me this link. It did kinda light a fire in my azz at the end above.

I'm gonna hide the link. If you're a Veteran, you better watch it!
If you're not a Veteran, this vid is not intended or you. You will not 'get' the military humor, and think the guy is just a raving lunatic! .......I say he's more like an 'Old Style Unlit Stub of A Stogie Carrying Marine Gunny Drill Sgt With A Sense
Of Enthusiastic Logic".
It's THICK with military humor! So be warned! You may disagree with the delivery method, but it's the truth. And that's what counts. I think his delivery method is quite creative with the military humor and jabs.............It rings nothing but of familiarity. We can get pretty harsh in our banter.
If it moves ya, do what ya gotta do and call who ya gotta call.

Ya know what? I'm gonna hide the remainder of the post!!!

I remember getting pulled over for going 41 in a 40 MPH zone in a car full of hippies in the '60's. 🤣. Now I try to stay below 20 miles over the speed limit and don't get a 2nd glance. I did get pulled over for no insurance a couple of years ago, while riding shotgun while 2 16-year-old W.African refugee girls practiced for their driving test. The ossifers locked me in the back of the patrol car while they searched the car, thinking I was a john riding with hookers. They asked the girls a zillion questions. They found a spoon with yogurt residue and thought they had me for Horse I guess. They let us go with no ticket, so I guess that kinda proves it wasn't about the insurance.
41 in a 40. Lame excuse to try and fuck you over if you ask me. Bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back