Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, JM. I do a couple of raised beds in the community garden next door, and a bucket garden on my deck. Last year the last freeze was late, in the 2nd week of May. I'm on the Canadian border, the "niagara frontier."

Double Grape on the press today.. 4G+120 Micron @ 180°..
Screenshot_20230324-141253~2.png

:smokeout:

Had to take a mental health day from work.

My kids brought home some sort of grunge from school and I've been queesy in the mornings the last few days. Which means I didn't take my zoloft. Woke up this morning feeling even worse, combo of queesiness and not taking my anxiety med for 3 days. And just major brain fog. So, took the day off of work, slept 4 hours after getting a big breakfast, and now I'm feeling pretty good.

Double Grape on the press today.. .120 Micron @ 180°..
View attachment 1576970
:smokeout:
DG rosin from hash is soooooo damn good!

Then I have the live rosin from DG, Stomper, Purple Kong and 3BOG all together. Oh they all work well together!!!!!!!
I still have 3 1gal bags of that frosty ass chunk Mangos N Chem. Those were frosty n chunky buds that stunk! Those would have been PERFECT for cobbing!!!! I was thinking that at the store, while I was looking at the corn husks! :eyebrows:

Those bags are gonna make some hash. Some Quality hash! I'm gonna take the first shakes and make Frenchie temple balls. That hash is just so damn , special, especially with a minimum of 6 month cure. It's a pretty cool process to do and experience. I try to make them like he did to honor his process that he freely shared and TRULY loved. You could tell he loved it with his enthusiasm thru that damn think French! And you can surely see it in his eyes and face.
I feel I'm getting better with each one I make. It gets difficult at times to pull back a bit. The flavors!!!!!!!!! They are so strong, but so damn complicated.
I think the high hits harder than vaping rosin and the taste slightly more complicated. A crazy amount of subtleties try to come out....a different bunch than those from rosin of the same plant, with some similar. You can get your self in trouble by trying to ID them.......multiple times.:eyebrows: :haha:

Did I mention, I really like templeball hash?:funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back