Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This 3bog has really surprised me, its harvest odor would have gagged a maggot, I even considered throwing it away! But now after a three month cure it has a very pleasant citrus odor, and a killer kick!
That’s so strange, because I love the strain. I am running the cross with Mango Smile, and it once again might be my favorite of all strains.
Love the terps. The cross smells like Froot Loops or Apple Jacks. 😋

1679674021252.gif

Well the risk of having a hand cut off for owning something made in Israel.......

I haven't been there in years but I never enjoyed my time there. The staggering inequality and treatment based on class, money, and influence was unreal. I was always terrified that I would somehow unknowingly break a law, or have the police decide that what was legal yesterday means jail today. Or even from breakfast to lunch. Sitting with good friends who were having a glass of wine but holding the glass under the table between their knee and the table top just to hide it and show their hands. So silly. Like kids hiding from their parents.

Being a bit brown was a real hassle too. They always assumed I was Muslim and hence subject to the strictest of standards. What a hassle. Although this was late 80's to mid 90's. I'm sure it's calmed down a bit and they've relaxed in trying to coax those tourist dollars.

They still consider any trace of drugs in your blood posession with extremely high penalties. Imagine having a smoke weeks before going and then getting popped for something silly, they draw blood, lingering THC? - TO THE GALLOWS!

I exaggerate a bit but eh, I think you made the right move. Plus, the Portugal plot - perfection.
it has certainly changed a lot since then - you can buy alcohol at off licences now, unlike before where you could only have a drink in a hotel, they are best friends with 'Occupied Palestine' as are all the Gulf arab states - it is just strategy to keep people on their toes...fear = sheeple

The capitalism there is pretty extreme but no difference to the US, both pretty sickening, but avoidable easily enough

they dont like drugs etc...but to be fair there is plenty of smokes available down Deira way, but for me, a quick hop to Mumbai for a weekend of hash smoking worked fine.
Personally I would go back in a heartbeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back