Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

200w (13).gif

Finally got off my butt and started some veggies:
green zebra tomatoes, toy choy, broadleaf mustard, red russian kale, watermelon radishes, callaloo, cukes (2 kinds)
veggies_planted.jpg

Just got pulled over going 41 in a 30. Got a warning fuck im lucky.
I remember getting pulled over for going 41 in a 40 MPH zone in a car full of hippies in the '60's. 🤣. Now I try to stay below 20 miles over the speed limit and don't get a 2nd glance. I did get pulled over for no insurance a couple of years ago, while riding shotgun while 2 16-year-old W.African refugee girls practiced for their driving test. The ossifers locked me in the back of the patrol car while they searched the car, thinking I was a john riding with hookers. They asked the girls a zillion questions. They found a spoon with yogurt residue and thought they had me for Horse I guess. They let us go with no ticket, so I guess that kinda proves it wasn't about the insurance.

I remember getting pulled over for going 41 in a 40 MPH zone in a car full of hippies in the '60's. 🤣. Now I try to stay below 20 miles over the speed limit and don't get a 2nd glance. I did get pulled over for no insurance a couple of years ago, while riding shotgun while 2 16-year-old W.African refugee girls practiced for their driving test. The ossifers locked me in the back of the patrol car while they searched the car, thinking I was a john riding with hookers. They asked the girls a zillion questions. They found a spoon with yogurt residue and thought they had me for Horse I guess. They let us go with no ticket, so I guess that kinda proves it wasn't about the insurance.

:whew: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back