Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found treating the soil with mosquito bits every week for 4 weeks does the trick(along with yellow stickies), otherwise you don't fully interrupt the life cycle fully.
Ya i guess i only did the mosquito bits twice 7 days apart. i started using mosquito bits, capt jacks and nematodes with bagged soils and was good for 4 runs. Im going to try to go back to building my own soil cuz once u get a living soil going it seems to me like ill see some bugs here and there but it doesn't seem to affect the plants at all but I could have just been lucky too

Luckily I didn't have a big gnat problem this grow, I used soil from the previous grow that had nematodes and bTi already along with some more compost and earthworm castings plus a heavy watering with mosquito bits. I had about a dozen gnats in total on the yellow stickies by the second week, but nothing since that time!
I’ve got a lot more than that. I did put the mosquito bits in the soil and I have my yellow strips, but they are still flying around a little. And every 10 days I have to swap out yellow strips.

Not out of control, but it’s not ideal either. :shrug:

I'm looking for an auto that mimics the taste and smell of the original Skunk we used to smoke back in the 70s & 80s. Who has a recommendation? Let's hear it. :pass:
Little early for me, but the best Skunk strain I ever had was Sensi seed bank Original Skunk #1 … ‘‘twas a photo but they have an auto version. DISCLAIMER - it is not a skunk aroma or flavor… more like exotic flowers and fruit with just a touch of spice. So if your looking for the true skunk ass smell this one isn’t it… this was before embargo preventing seed shipments from the Netherlands.

Little early for me, but the best Skunk strain I ever had was Sensi seed bank Original Skunk #1 … ‘‘twas a photo but they have an auto version. DISCLAIMER - it is not a skunk aroma or flavor… more like exotic flowers and fruit with just a touch of spice. So if your looking for the true skunk ass smell this one isn’t it… this was before embargo preventing seed shipments from the Netherlands.
True skunk ass smell is what I'm looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back