Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I order it from amazon, biologic scan mask
Amazon product

PS: it is shipped in a insulated package with coldpacks, on Monday's and Tuesdays to ensure delivery during the week and they don't sit around over the weekend and warm up.

My best guess would be eight 3 gal pots with 3doses

Out of curiosity why did you chose that brand talon? I was looking into them the other day and they seemed like pricey compared to others on amazon

Oh and good morning feeling little better but not 100% yet

Out of curiosity why did you chose that brand talon? I was looking into them the other day and they seemed like pricey compared to others on amazon
They have never failed, while many of the non cooled nematode products didnt survive, especially come hot weather time. You can use the cheap digital microscope we use to take pics of trichs to also check the viability of the nematodes after hydration, you want to see most being squiggly little threads and not, you know, dead looking.

They have never failed, while many of the non cooled nematode products didnt survive, especially come hot weather time. You can use the cheap digital microscope we use to take pics of trichs to also check the viability of the nematodes after hydration, you want to see most being squiggly little threads and not, you know, dead looking.

Thank you :pass: :toke: :worship:

do you Think you could Eat all 3 in one sitting..........?.......

35325728-6360-4339-845E-DB825BAB527E.gif

and belief he is the god of Fire when he is pissed just stops me

:crying: :fire: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back