Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to be starting with this Ugandan of hers. Its a really wild or an ibl that she got from ppl that are from the church she lives near/ helps with. As much info as I can get is that the people were mountain herder/ farmers from the Toro ?tribe??people? culture?.

When I smoke it i feel like im on mushrooms or something .

Kinda tastes poopy tho. It leaves this weird taste that kinda tastes like brick dust maybe 🤣 idk but its instant cotton mouth
Maybe it does have a fungus in it...... :shrug: :rofl:

Morning peoples! Dishes done, plantwork mostly done. Nutes mixed. Now…? Cleaning when son, fiancé, and grandson leave after 12… then tube or Xbox… not sure or what I’ll have time for.

I planted 7 last night after a 24hr soak. Good response in the seeds, but I've had better over all.
I checked the flipped cups this morning and they all looked like little greenhouses. Went ahead and misted the cup and planting site. Might have one up tonight. They'll be up when they're up.

I'm a little pissed about the Oly compost. I saw compost mites, adult and nymph. I didn't see other nymphs, but they were there. I didn't see the adults until AFTER I dropped seeds in water. :face:

I set the EBs up and let them run to make sure this doesn't show up. Damn fungus gnats!
While I'm out getting the car scanned, I'm gonna get a bunch of fly paper to help control the adults. If what I want otherwise for control is available locally, I'll get it.
The timing sucks. If I find it locally, I'll spray topside today. If not, it will just have to wait. I'll have to wait on adding DE around the plant, where the bugs will come in and out, will have to wait until it's up and established a few days
And this affects my GOOD bugs.............the reason I bought the Oly!:face:

All I planted were autos. I hope how I handle this doesn't stunt them!
At least I can jump on the one that is waiting for the SeedStocker beans.

edit...........I'm gonna call BAS just to notify them, not to bitch. Let's see what their response will be. I hope they do well.
Luckily I didn't have a big gnat problem this grow, I used soil from the previous grow that had nematodes and bTi already along with some more compost and earthworm castings plus a heavy watering with mosquito bits. I had about a dozen gnats in total on the yellow stickies by the second week, but nothing since that time!

Good news............I've had my window open since noon yesterday and a an running all night. Atlest my 5 1/2 hrs of sleep was sound. Went to sleep and woke up!.......woke up part being key these days!

Luckily I didn't have a big gnat problem this grow, I used soil from the previous grow that had nematodes and bTi already along with some more compost and earthworm castings plus a heavy watering with mosquito bits. I had about a dozen gnats in total on the yellow stickies by the second week, but nothing since that time!
Ya theyve been a thorn in my side , i keep thinking they're gone but 2 weeks to a month later...

Just the best reason for me RE-starting my worm bin!
I'm pissed at myself as much as the Oly. I KNOW my worms and EWC is better that what I can buy.
I wish I had a place locally to get the nematodes.
Ya have the site handy for ordering?

Ya theyve been a thorn in my side , i keep thinking they're gone but 2 weeks to a month later...
I have found treating the soil with mosquito bits every week for 4 weeks does the trick(along with yellow stickies), otherwise you don't fully interrupt the life cycle fully.

Just the best reason for me RE-starting my worm bin!
I'm pissed at myself as much as the Oly. I KNOW my worms and EWC is better that what I can buy.
I wish I had a place locally to get the nematodes.
Ya have the site handy for ordering?
I order it from amazon, biologic scan mask
Amazon product

PS: it is shipped in a insulated package with coldpacks, on Monday's and Tuesdays to ensure delivery during the week and they don't sit around over the weekend and warm up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back