Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha...even hubby isn't greedy enough to eat them all at once........although......If he had the munchies.....I'd not say Couldn't....

Because they take a couple of ours to pressure cook I always make enough to freeze when I do a Special for him.......... :chef:

If he weather picks up......we will be in season of No Stewing for 6 months..........coz it'll be too hot.....
No stews? I'd have to have an induction stove top or a slow cooker somewhere outside.
I love my stews!

Odd size tent. It will eliminate lighting options.
StorePhoto2_Tomato__88907.jpg

Im going to be starting with this Ugandan of hers. Its a really wild or an ibl that she got from ppl that are from the church she lives near/ helps with. As much info as I can get is that the people were mountain herder/ farmers from the Toro ?tribe??people? culture?.

When I smoke it i feel like im on mushrooms or something .

Good morning @WildBill :pass:

How's the growing coming along? :hookah:
I planted 7 last night after a 24hr soak. Good response in the seeds, but I've had better over all.
I checked the flipped cups this morning and they all looked like little greenhouses. Went ahead and misted the cup and planting site. Might have one up tonight. They'll be up when they're up.

I'm a little pissed about the Oly compost. I saw compost mites, adult and nymph. I didn't see other nymphs, but they were there. I didn't see the adults until AFTER I dropped seeds in water. :face:

I set the EBs up and let them run to make sure this doesn't show up. Damn fungus gnats!
While I'm out getting the car scanned, I'm gonna get a bunch of fly paper to help control the adults. If what I want otherwise for control is available locally, I'll get it.
The timing sucks. If I find it locally, I'll spray topside today. If not, it will just have to wait. I'll have to wait on adding DE around the plant, where the bugs will come in and out, will have to wait until it's up and established a few days
And this affects my GOOD bugs.............the reason I bought the Oly!:face:

All I planted were autos. I hope how I handle this doesn't stunt them!
At least I can jump on the one that is waiting for the SeedStocker beans.

edit...........I'm gonna call BAS just to notify them, not to bitch. Let's see what their response will be. I hope they do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back