Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daaaang that's nice. Ya when we were looking up how to fly ppl in for my dads memorial i was like:yoinks: "i better slip outta this conversation before I end up broke"

When we moved here..posting between counties was Shite...so we said to Our kids.....instead of sending xmas/bday pressies every year....we'll just stand you a flight over instead..... :crying: ...which was great...until they multiplied and we got GrandKids too.........then...School holiday flight prices.......:yoinks:

But hey.....they will enjoy Treats now instead of waiting until we are dead ........:crying:...and we leave the Debt to them.........

Day 77
IMG_20230323_064137.jpg

When we moved here..posting between counties was Shite...so we said to Our kids.....instead of sending xmas/bday pressies every year....we'll just stand you a flight over instead..... :crying: ...which was great...until they multiplied and we got GrandKids too.........then...School holiday flight prices.......:yoinks:

But hey.....they will enjoy Treats now instead of waiting until we are dead ........:crying:...and we leave the Debt to them.........
U know i say that to the family all the time, instead of wasting money on pointless crap n sending it y not just get together. Like im not being cheap about it id just rather see you. But no one listens to a simple laboratory mouse.

and we leave the Debt to them.........
suck-yousuck.gif

When we were shopping yesterday.......I managed to get to the butchers....alone...and bought hubby one of his Favourite Treats......

He went to the house to fix the ceiling.......:chef:....I cooked it for a Reward for him working....ossam bucco......beef leg with the marrow bone in........pressure cookered until it falls apart like butter....prepped roastie tatties....yorkshire puds.........the smells were Amazing......belly rumbling.....

Phoned him up.....said what time you coming home.......?

He said...oh...I Thought I'd pop out for a drink....and I'll just have an egg sani when I get in......................................................:shrug: .....his Loss huh...?

IMG_4379.JPG

Looking Well Stuffed @Talonxracer ........room and buds...... :headbang: ......how long until harvest.......?
I expect at least 2 weeks on the DCM and Skywalker, the Rucu Cucu and kush kush are 3-4 weeks out.

I thought for sure a 80cm x 80cm footprint cabinet would be more than enough :shrug: The summer expansion plans will make it 80cm x 1.45m, essentially adding just enough length to add another door on the front.

I expect at least 2 weeks on the DCM and Skywalker, the Rucu Cucu and kush kush are 3-4 weeks out.

I thought for sure a 80cm x 80cm footprint cabinet would be more than enough :shrug: The summer expansion plans will make it 80cm x 1.45m, essentially adding just enough length to add another door on the front.
Ur kickin'butt dude :d5: :bong:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back