Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
U know i say that to the family all the time, instead of wasting money on pointless crap n sending it y not just get together. Like im not being cheap about it id just rather see you. But no one listens to a simple laboratory mouse.

Kids get a holiday...we get to See them...Win win..... :headbang: ...I'm sure the GrandKids will remember a sunny holiday more than they will remember some crappy pressy they got in a Multitude at xmas........:biggrin:

suck-yousuck.gif

:crying::crying::crying:

When we were shopping yesterday.......I managed to get to the butchers....alone...and bought hubby one of his Favourite Treats......

He went to the house to fix the ceiling.......:chef:....I cooked it for a Reward for him working....ossam bucco......beef leg with the marrow bone in........pressure cookered until it falls apart like butter....prepped roastie tatties....yorkshire puds.........the smells were Amazing......belly rumbling.....

Phoned him up.....said what time you coming home.......?

He said...oh...I Thought I'd pop out for a drink....and I'll just have an egg sani when I get in......................................................:shrug: .....his Loss huh...?

View attachment 1576514
Now that's my size meal. Those look hefty.

Now that's my size meal. Those look hefty.

Ha ha...even hubby isn't greedy enough to eat them all at once........although......If he had the munchies.....I'd not say Couldn't....

Because they take a couple of ours to pressure cook I always make enough to freeze when I do a Special for him.......... :chef:

If he weather picks up......we will be in season of No Stewing for 6 months..........coz it'll be too hot.....

Ha ha...even hubby isn't greedy enough to eat them all at once........although......If he had the munchies.....I'd not say Couldn't....

Because they take a couple of ours to pressure cook I always make enough to freeze when I do a Special for him.......... :chef:

If he weather picks up......we will be in season of No Stewing for 6 months..........coz it'll be too hot.....
When it gets too warm for cooking inside, I move the cooking out onto the porch, a Traeger grill and a Blackstone griddle get the duties :smokeit:

When it gets too warm for cooking inside, I move the cooking out onto the porch, a Traeger grill and a Blackstone griddle get the duties :smokeit:

You know @Talonxracer ...we have 4 BBQ's here.... :pass: ...but my husbands unreliability...accient proneness...and belief he is the god of Fire when he is pissed just stops me....

If I see a stainless steel plancha come up at the local auctions though....I Might be tempted...:chef:...there are bound to be some bar and cafe clearance auctions going on soon....

Nematodes added but i got to replace the Mephisto Sour Crack that didn't make it :sadcry: i got 2 more Sour Crack , 1 Brain Damage going and waiting on a coal miner's daughter to show . I was thinking about planting a true triple chocolate :eyebrows: .... Maybe another coal miner's 🤔
12-16 Ounces each @PinkyNotTheBrain ....:eyebrows:...do you Think you could Eat all 3 in one sitting..........?.......
Id like to toot my own horn and say" easy" , but that might be a challenge, not that I wouldn't try, especially if its tender maybe.
I ordered a butt ton of food n tore through this place the other day
20201108_134430.jpg

old guy came out from the back and said to go? And I said no for here and he was just looking like :nono:

Nematodes added but i got to replace the Mephisto Sour Crack that didn't make it :sadcry: i got 2 more Sour Crack , 1 Brain Damage going and waiting on a coal miner's daughter to show . I was thinking about planting a true triple chocolate :eyebrows: .... Maybe another coal miner's 🤔

Id like to toot my own horn and say" easy" , but that might be a challenge, not that I wouldn't try, especially if its tender maybe.
I ordered a butt ton of food n tore through this place the other dayView attachment 1576542

old guy came out from the back and said to go? And I said no for here and he was just looking like :nono:

I'd Try All of it.....coz I've not tasted any of it..........:eyebrows:...so I'd have to Try a bit of each...for Research ....:crying:

Standing joke with family was if I wanted to Kill hubby...all I had to do was cook a shepheards pie....in a Pig Trough.....and he would just go bang...trying to eat it all....... :glutton:......he doesn't have an Off switch...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back