Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone! 38*f and sprinkles, Missy wanted out at 0400 and is still outside sitting on the deck. Buster went back to bed. Watered my girls and back reading done!

Good morning everyone! 38*f and sprinkles, Missy wanted out at 0400 and is still outside sitting on the deck. Buster went back to bed. Watered my girls and back reading done!

Morning @Talonxracer .... :pass: ..sharing one.......

4am.............she's not meeting up with my dog is she.........?....that's her favourite time to get out.........:coffee2:

Ah yes...our house in Town.

We lived in many years before we found this land.

The kids..family use it as a holiday home........gives them a cheap seaside/sun holiday with the grandkids...cheap flights...:headbang:...or they were..before covid interrupted everything.
Daaaang that's nice. Ya when we were looking up how to fly ppl in for my dads memorial i was like:yoinks: "i better slip outta this conversation before I end up broke"

Some days a mans gotta do what a mans gota do.............:pass:...how much did it cost...and how did it treat you.....?
This one was a little pricey at $50 and I got a King Louis Xlll at only $20.

Great service at this place. Tons of selection. From $20 up to $75 for the Celebrity Platinum level strains.

I guess I shouldn’t complain then.. I haven’t been that bad I can’t get over 100 grams lately.. Really was hoping this round of coco was gonna be the ticket but not looking like it.. So hopefully the earthboxes will be my savior :goodluck:
Yeah man. Sometimes take a bit to find your way. I went back to happy frog and bot filtering my water and my plants are starting to look like they used to. Now got to get more yield. Would like to get it where Im getting an ounce per gal minimum. 2 gal 2 ounces. I know it possible. Seen so 2 oz solo grows. We got this. It will come back round. You seem to do good and care put out good karma it will come back Hopefully in your growing here soon and all is well again.

Some more torture for my little girl, eventually nodes 1, 2 and 4 will be taken and only node 3 will be left.
IMG_20230323_061500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back