Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hows spring cleaning?

Well...depending on hubby not wanting to paint the place....I reckon 2 days left to dust and wash the floors from top to bottom...which is better done next week just before they arrive.....
But...I havent heard hubbys plans yet.......:doh:

It hasn't been touched for a year....but because of covid travel and what not.....but..it hasn't been Used for a year either.....:shrug:..so mainly Dusting...
Apart from the flood hubby caused last time they were here......:crying:...which is why he's wanting to paint the bathroom ceiling....

Good morning everyone 47 here and gonna hit 60! Should be a decent day personally I'm hoping for lots 9f rain to get the salt off the roads!

@Morning @Kirka88 ...:pass:..sharing one....

Yeah...that salt makes a mess of everything doesn't it..?...especially if you have a black car........

Well...depending on hubby not wanting to paint the place....I reckon 2 days left to dust and wash the floors from top to bottom...which is better done next week just before they arrive.....
But...I havent heard hubbys plans yet.......:doh:

It hasn't been touched for a year....but because of covid travel and what not.....but..it hasn't been Used for a year either.....:shrug:..so mainly Dusting...
Apart from the flood hubby caused last time they were here......:crying:...which is why he's wanting to paint the bathroom ceiling....
What u mean? This the other place u were talking about?
I hate painting, i always feel like I do so much work for so little change.
I been dusting and dusting and dusting
giphy (15).gif

What u mean? This the other place u were talking about?

Ah yes...our house in Town.

We lived in many years before we found this land.

The kids..family use it as a holiday home........gives them a cheap seaside/sun holiday with the grandkids...cheap flights...:headbang:...or they were..before covid interrupted everything.

Good Morning y’all :coffee2: 😚💨💨💨💨💨

I broke down and went to the dispensary around the corner here, grabbed some Cherry Tropicana:)

1423E0A3-4A3F-4BAC-89F8-1FBDDF86F0C5.jpeg

A9BCDC4A-DABE-40E8-A772-1ECA207CA05E.jpeg

Super tasty stuff😋🍒🍒🍒

How we all doing this morning? 👀

Between the roads and hopping in and out of the back of the van 50 times a day the floors rust out. Hole in the floor, sitting in the back on a bucket watching the pavement fly by, freezing ur butt off.:haha:

:biggrin: I don't Miss that from the UK.....I have never seen a gritter here...when we had he ice storm here the local police us flagged us down to tow cars out the drifts......:biggrin:...they just conscript you.

The weather problem here is rubber perishing in the sun...screen wipers last one season...your tyres perish too.....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back