Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly likely I slept all afternoon and still feel ahh so so.. Hopefully get to sleep ere soon just toping off rez and checking PH
I just fed the ladies! The 2 baby autos I did light dose of roots 2 shoots and watered it around edge of pot away from plant! Flower girly got her final feed most likely! Be h2o only to finish! Maybe a molasses feed if enough time til chop chop!

My bro in law sent me this sessions version of decriminalization and this time its 1oz of flower OR concentrates! Guess we will see how far it makes it and if our douchenburger in charge of putting it on floor for final senate vote bitches out again! :shrug:
:goodluck: I wouldn't grow before it was legal here let alone post about it... It's wasn't till I seen how many others form up here we're already here did I start saying anything :condom:

Thanks dc i know:toke: all starts with a healthy veg I need to be more detailed in my it may help with diagnose but I really think alot of my issue come down to watering and lighting.. I may have been under lighting the girls now that i have par meter I feel I have put more light to them with out issues there... This run is either feed was wrong or I am over watering.. I know i shouldn't pay attention to runoff reading but my coco runoff Ph was really high so I did fertigate heavier to try to bring that down which it has but damage is already done

Runoff EC/ppm is useful. pH? Not so much. I try to match the input to the output for strength.

If I input 400ppm:

Runoff lower = increase strength
Runoff higher = decrease or add volume

pH of fertigation = always in range. Runoff pH? Whatever it wants to do. I tried chasing runoff pH one grow before reading in several places that it was unneccessary and a fools errand.

f9b07891f9347e5e5791a808d8ae08f3.gif

Runoff EC/ppm is useful. pH? Not so much. I try to match the input to the output for strength.

If I input 400ppm:

Runoff lower = increase strength
Runoff higher = decrease or add volume

pH of fertigation = always in range. Runoff pH? Whatever it wants to do. I tried chasing runoff pH one grow before reading in several places that it was unneccessary and a fools errand.

Yup always in range I ph to 5.8-5.9 every time in coco.. I will pay more attention to the ppm runoff and ignore the ph it was a bad habit :face:that run with the bubblegum queen I did watch ph and got it range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back