Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all!
1679543095371.gif

What the hell..... you and Shu both....
Thanks dc i know:toke: all starts with a healthy veg I need to be more detailed in my it may help with diagnose but I really think alot of my issue come down to watering and lighting.. I may have been under lighting the girls now that i have par meter I feel I have put more light to them with out issues there... This run is either feed was wrong or I am over watering.. I know i shouldn't pay attention to runoff reading but my coco runoff Ph was really high so I did fertigate heavier to try to bring that down which it has but damage is already done

Thanks dc i know:toke: all starts with a healthy veg I need to be more detailed in my it may help with diagnose but I really think alot of my issue come down to watering and lighting.. I may have been under lighting the girls now that i have par meter I feel I have put more light to them with out issues there... This run is either feed was wrong or I am over watering.. I know i shouldn't pay attention to runoff reading but my coco runoff Ph was really high so I did fertigate heavier to try to bring that down which it has but damage is already done
U staying home from work tomorrow??

My bro in law sent me this sessions version of decriminalization and this time its 1oz of flower OR concentrates! Guess we will see how far it makes it and if our douchenburger in charge of putting it on floor for final senate vote bitches out again! :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back