Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strike three. Apparently he doesn't know that he is behind the wheel of a pickup truck.
Who knows maybe they are part of a dance crew! :eyebrows::crying:

1679536127575.gif

Havent got more then 50 grams last few or like 5 plants have been less then 20 :oops1::sadcry:
You should grow photos! Some finish real fast! I bitched about this 1 cuz after 30 days of 12/12 no pistols but it was under flowering lights from day 3 so almost cut it down as a loss! Instead changed light to 11/13 and thank god! This was 10 days later on 2/10….
7A5D4246-FCD6-4D4B-B6F2-CA253076D123.jpeg

And here is 6 weeks later…
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Sucks i gave it a topdress for flower but was a light one and also had couple bottles of the nutes i was using expire and so she got hungry! Prob could have even bigger buds if she stayed fed! In all seriousness if u pick higher indica strains flower time usually 7-9 weeks and u can veg til as bug as u want so u will get a big plant one way or the other! :d5:

Havent got more then 50 grams last few or like 5 plants have been less then 20 :oops1::sadcry:
I guess I shouldn’t complain then.. I haven’t been that bad I can’t get over 100 grams lately.. Really was hoping this round of coco was gonna be the ticket but not looking like it.. So hopefully the earthboxes will be my savior :goodluck:

Hello fam! :bighug::pass:

I'm still working on navigating the new site. I found it much easier on my eyes by increasing the screen size. Seems like I started a new thread before the changeover & I haven't posted at all in my current grow. So easy to get frustrated at my age, but without change there would be no progress. So please don't misconstrue, (my fav lyric from a PS song), this post is being a whiny azz B and the 1st person who posts the song I referenced will receive "something!" That reminds me of a joke from a famous comedian who's no longer with us! Any guesses on that one??? I'm leaving now to try and find my threads! The garden is going great and if I don't get my little greenhouse up soon, I'm going to run out of space, (I have weeks of pics to post, lol). Peace & Love to all!!!! :bighug::pass:
I guess I'm just too old of a head for you younger folks to know much of the music of old. So without further abdul, The 1st lyric was from Paul Simons "50 ways to leave your lover" and the 2nd answer was a quote from the late great Red Foxx! :pass:
I can't find the video, but RF walks in the bar ans say's " I'm buying everyone in here something! Bartender I'm buying one beer for everyone, one mf-ing beer! :crying: Also, I told y'all I've been busy! :biggrin::pass:

Attachments

• 20230312_045352.jpg
    20230312_045352.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 6
Broom............ apparently I don't spell any better than I can fly a broom.

Not even that good.......... I did not know that you could change the axis of the up/down controller. I have been trying to use it the way it came with the joy stick back as down and forward the up. Completely backwards from flying a plane. After a n hour of complete frustration, I found where you can reverse that. Now the controls match a plane as far as up and down, it really didn't help much but maybe I will get better with practice :crying:
Maybe your not high enough??:haha::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back