Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spent 10 minutes cleaning up pop someone spilled on my box of polaroids of my plants. Can i come live with one of you guys? But before you say yes, im sick, because, she of course, showed up sick.
View attachment 1576264

Any time bud lately I'm sick most of the time so that don't matter :headbang::bighug::pass:

Saw this today leaving the taco truck! :haha::crying:
1C1B75B4-88F4-4B66-86CB-D78B8F2589D8.jpeg

And it was a total piece of shit hoopty!

Dude your not the only one had a few dwarfs myself look at these two. They didnt even grow any branches there a stick.

meph wedding
View attachment 1576363

double grape. View attachment 1576364

I know it's just been frustrating my first run with coco was my best so far and haven't came close it it again.. Granted I was using MC 1 part and now 2 part

Night owl bubblegum queen day 98 ended up with over 200 grams from her
489D1300-305D-428F-8534-6E6BC1BD3207.jpeg

304CD7B6-8CCF-491C-8582-6B25E39557CE.jpeg

FB58A6E9-605A-42A3-8577-D67848FDCB2F.jpeg

Last edited:
I ASSUME you mean bRoom :haha::pighug::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
A sailor might fly a boom, sailing broad off down the tradewinds, if you have to climb out the boom to repair the out-haul or the clew of the mainsail or unfoul the outboard end of the main sheet. We used to lower the mainsail a few feet during a rain squall, so it formed a bathtub on the lee side of the boom, and catch the rainwater running down the sail. We'd climb up in there to get a fresh-water bath... Or maybe I missed the beginning of this convo, and @Mañ'O'Green is on a quidditch team.

A sailor might fly a boom, sailing broad off down the tradewinds, if you have to climb out the boom to repair the out-haul or the clew of the mainsail or unfoul the outboard end of the main sheet. We used to lower the mainsail a few feet during a rain squall, so it formed a bathtub on the lee side of the boom, and catch the rainwater running down the sail. We'd climb up in there to get a fresh-water bath... Or maybe I missed the beginning of this convo, and @Mañ'O'Green is on a quidditch team.
Yeah it was a old convo he’s playing the new Harry Potter game… But with him you never know with maybe he is secretly a sailor too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back