Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have any word about @BigSm0 or CobShop ?
I've lost contact over the last couple of years and can't find a presence anywhere.
@Dabber Did when he was around last but he's MIA right now too... There was a thread for them but can't find atm.... I'll see what i can do about getting ahold of dabber:d5:

Well boss told me to go home for the afternoon didn't want me getting anyone else sick just incase.... Still super ache and migraine so I'm going to get stoned as hell and rest:pass:
Get well soon bud.

All the chores are done, now it is time to get royally stoned :headbang:
Well, breakfast turned to a more lunchy side of brunch, so I killed the remaining corned beef n cabbage wif taters. I got as much corned beef as I wanted,b ut the leftover just wasn't quite enough fer another meal, so I sliced it all up.
I'm pleasantly stuffed and quite high. Hopefully a full belly will stave off the munchies.....................but I do have mini-pies fer dessert.:eyebrows:

Well, breakfast turned to a more lunchy side of brunch, so I killed the remaining corned beef n cabbage wif taters. I got as much corned beef as I wanted,b ut the leftover just wasn't quite enough fer another meal, so I sliced it all up.
I'm pleasantly stuffed and quite high. Hopefully a full belly will stave off the munchies.....................but I do have mini-pies fer dessert.:eyebrows:
I had more of a breakfast for lunch and just finished off a hot apple fritter and a fresh cup of coffee.

I have 2.5 ounces of Gorilla Cookies that I am honestly hesitant to smoke. Its incredibly strong. Like half a gram joint and I had the giggles. I don't want to up my tolerance, so its going to be for special occasions.
Hell yeah! That's what you need. Smoke that provides a good belly laugh. I don't blame you for saving it!

Legal sales just started up here and from what I experienced the best they have is merely decent for $$$, my home grown blows it away, now anyways....LOL
LOL! Most here grow better than ANY disp!
My Vet buddy tells me when we're gaming "Gooood Weeeeeed maaaaan!" and I know he's not blowing smoke.
He tried Knows Candy last night and it made him straight up retarded! :funny:
I asked him how many hits did he have. "Oh, just two one hitters."
Joe, that's a good SOLID 6 hits. That's a lot with Knows Candy.
"I'm coming to realize that fact!" "It's got me by 'Da BooBoo' and it ain't letting me go!"

Damn sillyass DogFace!:funny: :funny:

LOL! Most here grow better than ANY disp!
My Vet buddy tells me when we're gaming "Gooood Weeeeeed maaaaan!" and I know he's not blowing smoke.
He tried Knows Candy last night and it made him straight up retarded! :funny:
I asked him how many hits did he have. "Oh, just two one hitters."
Joe, that's a good SOLID 6 hits. That's a lot with Knows Candy.
"I'm coming to realize that fact!" "It's got me by 'Da BooBoo' and it ain't letting me go!"

Damn sillyass DogFace!:funny: :funny:
I mixed a little of everything I have in the grinder about an hour ago and did a few blasts with the bong, the last 5 minutes I stared at the thermometer trying to figure out what time it was...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back