Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning !!!

20230322_083229.jpg

Morning news at WildBill's place:
Got 5 cracks....one with tail almost showing, one nothing but sunk, and one still floating, but reluctantly sank after vigorous shaking. Gotta keep my eye on that one.

Guys are here to take down the trees!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:
They're not taking them all the way down for some reason and leaving about 20ft. Thatgood with me. It's about $3500 worth of work and they're shredding everything. If I could get some GOOD chicken litter from organically fed chickens, I'd ask to keep it all. Chipped pine won't pack down for a very long time. I'd probably just let it basically cold compost. Should be a quite fungal compost. Sadly, no good source.
They guy that's supervising the job agrees with me that the third tree should be take down also. He's got orders.
Gotta find the cash for the third!:face:

That grow has a lot of variation in structure! At least ya have a lot of room to play with!
It's gonna get interesting there pretty soon.:woohoo:
Thanks. Yes, I love the challenge of growing multiple strains and of course the reward is a wide variety so I won’t build up a tolerance to my meds!

Can’t wait to see the room in a month!!

Morning news at WildBill's place:
Got 5 cracks....one with tail almost showing, one nothing but sunk, and one still floating, but reluctantly sank after vigorous shaking. Gotta keep my eye on that one.

Guys are here to take down the trees!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:
They're not taking them all the way down for some reason and leaving about 20ft. Thatgood with me. It's about $3500 worth of work and they're shredding everything. If I could get some GOOD chicken litter from organically fed chickens, I'd ask to keep it all. Chipped pine won't pack down for a very long time. I'd probably just let it basically cold compost. Should be a quite fungal compost. Sadly, no good source.
They guy that's supervising the job agrees with me that the third tree should be take down also. He's got orders.
Gotta find the cash for the third!:face:
My cousins husband does tree work for a living, he agreed to take two huge pines down for me, it only cost building him a 6.8spc upper receiver for his AR, 360$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back