Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whut up Slick?
You might find this amusing.
I was playing GTA Online......duh.......yesterday and there was a player with a screen name of YoungDogFace. I sent him a message, "Are you a slimy Army DogFace BOY?"
"Whut da F?" came over game chat. :eyebrows:
Oh sweet! He's on mike!:eyebrows:
"Where you at? Roll up muhfuggah!"
Oh YEAH! A rock with lips!
*****Rock With Lips***** A term used by all military recruiters to describe possible recruits that passed the ASVAB test by one point. Usually only used to make monthly quota as a last resort................unless you're the Army recruiter............joke...........but with a lot of truth..........at least at that time.

I knew this was going to be very simple, easy and probably a lot of tears from laughing too hard!
Rocky is talking mad doody! He's young, but no kid. While he's yaking, I call a mugger on him. Mugger got him for $10K and another player collected it by killin' the mugger.
Rocky is lost!:funny:
I go to my Russian submarine at the top of the map. I call and get a "Out Of Sight". before I went in. As long as I don't kill people within that area, no one can see me on the map.
My Russian submarine has Guided Missiles!:cools:
I get into the launch console and fire a missile. He's all the way at the other end of the map. I have to manually fly the missile there.
I know the map very very well, embarrassingly well. I knew exactly where he was and what he was most likely doing.
I nailed him on the first try! It was actually pretty easy, but time-consuming. Before I sat down at the console, I switched to an outfit with infrared goggles and energized them. He stood out! It was much more difficult to fly and not hit things like high voltage towers.:funny: There's where that embarrassing knowledge comes in to play. I repeat this several times. I get him twice in a moving car.
All the time, he's still taking maaaaaaad doody! My mike is muted and I'm busting a gut! I had to actually take a break!:funny:

I finally had enough fun. People were dogging him in game chat. My mike has been muted all this time.
Once I could get a word in edgewise, I came in with a heavy Yosemite Sam voice, no idea why I picked that voice. I was high.
"Hey BabyDogFace! Have you learned your lesson?"
"Whut?":face: :funny:
"When a DogFace comes up against a Squid, the DogFace is gonna get the short end of the stick! Ya know. That stick ya like to chase!"
"Awwww man!"

And he left!:biggrin:
:smokeit:

Good morning from the ManCave ☮️✌️
😚💨💨💨💨💨💨🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴

Day 50/30 two stage grow.
E9F85453-BEC4-4F59-84BC-213E2F5065A5.jpeg

Have an awesome day everyone 👍‼️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back