Not open for further replies.
I got a gigantic couch and 2/3 of the kids are already sick lol
DeadlyRightBaiji-size_restricted.gif

Then he remembers he has to go east :bong: 🐁

Ill be the 3rd sick kid temporarily , ur gonna need a lot of soup
d300bd4c-a173-43d9-9e70-7c36d9be28c0_text.gif

Suki:
9b65c7ff-7676-4831-8565-73236c2a05e2_text.gif

I was in the middle of an intense borderline steamy dream when hubby woke me up and told me it was time for school pickup lmfao.

I was leading a squad of rebel soldiers in a covert attack on an empire outpost, we were disguised in imperial forces uniforms. All of the sudden the mountain we were working our way up got hit with a snow squall and we took cover in a residential type building.
Next thing I know the building is swarming with New Republic, we didn't have a coordinated attack planned that I was aware of. I instructed my squad to surrender since we were fighting on the same side after all and we were being rounded up with the handful of imperials who had done the same.
I was biding my time waiting to get a parlay with whoever was in charge so I could explain the situation while we were waiting for transport to Coruscant when he woke me up lmfao.

I get so mad when I don't get to finish my story before I wake up lol especially since my heart is still usually racing from whatever was happening 🤣🤣🤣

I was in the middle of an intense borderline steamy dream when hubby woke me up and told me it was time for school pickup lmfao.

I was leading a squad of rebel soldiers in a covert attack on an empire outpost, we were disguised in imperial forces uniforms. All of the sudden the mountain we were working our way up got hit with a snow squall and we took cover in a residential type building.
Next thing I know the building is swarming with New Republic, we didn't have a coordinated attack planned that I was aware of. I instructed my squad to surrender since we were fighting on the same side after all and we were being rounded up with the handful of imperials who had done the same.
I was biding my time waiting to get a parlay with whoever was in charge so I could explain the situation while we were waiting for transport to Coruscant when he woke me up lmfao.

I get so mad when I don't get to finish my story before I wake up lol especially since my heart is still usually racing from whatever was happening 🤣🤣🤣

Good Morfnoevight All you happy humpday Live Stoners!

:shrug: Not thinking I guess :wall: can’t stop thinking about scraping this run not starting out how I expected and just going to turn into another dwarfed run :naughtystep::oops1:
Just give these plants a healthy dose of LITFA.

Dammit! I 'member that when it was broadcasted! :face:
I saw them perform this live at the 1967 Monterey Pop Festival, too bad I don't remember most of those days :pass::rofl::drunks::smoker1::peace::wizzy:👻mmm.... there isn't an emoji for LSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back