Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mixed a little of everything I have in the grinder about an hour ago and did a few blasts with the bong, the last 5 minutes I stared at the thermometer trying to figure out what time it was...
I know I just smoked a blunt of Orioz and and went grocery shopping and checked out and put the groceries back in cart with no bags....lol

I have 2.5 ounces of Gorilla Cookies that I am honestly hesitant to smoke. Its incredibly strong. Like half a gram joint and I had the giggles. I don't want to up my tolerance, so its going to be for special occasions.
Ya need to vary your canna intake, I believe. I'm still real good after smoking quality for over 2yrs now.
Flowers still hits hard and I get the relief I'm looking for.
I have and make LOTs of forms of canna. Gonna make an attempt on cobbing.

This current run is mainly medical with only 3 being THC girls. The rest of the girls are a combo of THC?CBD with one CBG girl. With optimal growth, I'm gonna do a cobbing of each kind.

I think different means and method of consumption helps keep that tolerance down somewhat.
I'm hoping my move towards a more of a balanced herb, I can get more pain relief. Sometimes I can't get the pain relief I want because I just get too high from the THC to function at the level I want. Sometimes I have to say F it and hit it and just do nothing constructive in hopes of dulling the pain.

While I do like the high, I'd be a happy ass camper if I got pain and inflammation relief and no high.

Like most things in life, too much of anything is not good.

I mixed a little of everything I have in the grinder about an hour ago and did a few blasts with the bong, the last 5 minutes I stared at the thermometer trying to figure out what time it was...
I have a one hitter container that I do that to. I can use the one hitter or shake it into a bowl. The results can be interesting!

I have 2.5 ounces of Gorilla Cookies that I am honestly hesitant to smoke. Its incredibly strong. Like half a gram joint and I had the giggles. I don't want to up my tolerance, so its going to be for special occasions.
Sounds like a great strain to enjoy in a good convection dry herb vape.
:smokeout:

Well, I can't find my damn OBD scanner! Not a damn clue.
I called Oreilly and the manager has a scanner that can see live data and he seems to know what he's talking about.
He'll print me out a wiring diagram and we'll check it with his scanner. I have to find out what sensor is telling the computer to run the fan. If it is NOT any of the sensors out of spec, then it's the stupid climate control module. NOT cheap!
And that is my impression it's that module and not a sensor. If it were the computer itself, it would fail off, not fail on.

Then it's to Brookshire's to get the meds the Doc ordered yesterday. I hate taking meds.

I just spent 10 minutes cleaning up pop someone spilled on my box of polaroids of my plants. Can i come live with one of you guys? But before you say yes, im sick, because, she of course, showed up sick.
giphy (13).gif

I just spent 10 minutes cleaning up pop someone spilled on my box of polaroids of my plants. Can i come live with one of you guys? But before you say yes, im sick, because, she of course, showed up sick.
View attachment 1576264
I got a gigantic couch and 2/3 of the kids are already sick lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back