Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Lil'D ^_^

Hope you feel better soon!! If you're still feeling rough in a couple of days, take another test! They're not bad, but not perfect either!
:bighug:
Morning blue thank you appreciate it :bighug::pass:that’s the plan probably take one tomorrow morning again wife is bringing some new tests home from school today so we will have plenty… Yup I know the first time I had Covid I tested negative twice before I tested positive and was for sure sick the whole time

70-709833_taco-mouse-taco-mouse-sombrero-mexican-mice-mouse.png

Si, es bueeeno.

Morning talon and everyone else finally caught up took my time this morning feeling like I got run over by a truck and I woke up in a pool of sweat so I took a Covid test it was negative :woohoo1::toke::pass:
Yeah, my damn bed was soaked this morning too!:face:

Absolutely no idea in the world WTF triggered this MF episode!:grrr1:
Goddamn it was vivid AF!

Why the F can't I have a dream THAT damn vivid with one of my teenage dream women?
"Hey Linda Carter! Do your spin on this! I wanna see Wonder Woman!":eyebrows: :funny:

Goddamn it was vivid AF!

Why the F can't I have a dream THAT damn vivid with one of my teenage dream women?
"Hey Linda Carter! Do your spin on this! I wanna see Wonder Woman!":eyebrows: :funny:
:crying: Your dirty bill:funny::funny::funny:
1679405550823.gif

1679405516244.gif

Goddamn it was vivid AF!

This might help :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back