Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those eyes are intriguing for sure,,,,,but it is redheads that are my downfall! They have led me down some bizarre rabbit holes thru the years :shrug:
I share the same affliction! Oh shit, do I ever!:face:
If had the money the last redhead cost me, I could EASILY pay for plane flights of all active members of AFO to Auntie's encampment, fund a concert by the Grateful Dead(they're still alive, right?), fill the pharmaceutical needs of everyone, build a bungalow for everyone and a pool to sun by and still have enough left over to build a 5 second Street car and campaign nationwide with it for several years!
God damn emerald green eyes and red hair was almost a death sentence!:face::funny:

The above post was only SLIGHTLY exaggerated!:funny:

Once upon a time, I was a busboy at a fine Italian restaurant that Linda Carter would visit when she was in town. Every time she came in, it was all hands on deck. I got to serve her table once and she was awesome. She was very nice and so gracious. Her beauty was on another scale from us ordinary people. Your fantasies were warranted. She was the real deal.

Ripley's OG, Day 71. She's right on track...
Screenshot_20230321-103519.png

:smokeout:

I share the same affliction! Oh shit, do I ever!:face:
If had the money the last redhead cost me, I could EASILY pay for plane flights of all active members of AFO to Auntie's encampment, fund a concert by the Grateful Dead(they're still alive, right?), fill the pharmaceutical needs of everyone, build a bungalow for everyone and a pool to sun by and still have enough left over to build a 5 second Street car and campaign nationwide with it for several years!
God damn emerald green eyes and red hair was almost a death sentence!:face::funny:

The above post was only SLIGHTLY exaggerated!:funny:

:crying:.....Mmmmmm..............got me Eye on you................
dragons.gif

:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back