Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The deranged maniac has been at it again, my newest creation, lets see what people think it is for....
IMG_20230321_094419.jpg

Speaking of Dirty Hoes......I still have my GrandMa's hoe. I haven't used it since the early 90s when I first got my farm. I really didn't use it much at all. It was just kinda to honor her memory. The blade was about a third of the original size when I was using it as a kid from all the sharpening it got before I was hatched out.
I lightly sanded the handle, but kept the patina and cleaned up the blade. I was building a MASSIVE wooden home entertainment center from a kit, so I coated the handle with tung oil when I was doing the kit. I sprayed the blade with some satin clear. It's somewhere in muh shop.
It'll just be another object that someone will ask, 'Why the F did he keep this thing?', when I'm dead n gone.

She's nice, but she's NOT Lynda Carter!
71yrs old and still looks good!
Those damn eyes always had me memorized! That golden lasso wouldn't do a damn thing to me, but those eyes would make me do stupid shit for sure! :funny:
Those eyes are intriguing for sure,,,,,but it is redheads that are my downfall! They have led me down some bizarre rabbit holes thru the years :shrug:

Does cooking it take away the prickly mouth feel? Or am I just allergic lol
Yes, there is no prickly mouth feel. Also, if you only eat the younger leaves that aren’t quite as thick.
There are some strains that just have thick and mealy leaves, I don’t save those.
My SB Cheesecake this run was too thick to eat…the GDP has super thin leaves and they taste sweet too.
Try a little taste if you can and you can see, they don’t all taste alike.

"That's what she said!"...............with a smile on her face! :eyebrows:

Speaking of Dirty Hoes......I still have my GrandMa's hoe. I haven't used it since the early 90s when I first got my farm. I really didn't use it much at all. It was just kinda to honor her memory. The blade was about a third of the original size when I was using it as a kid from all the sharpening it got before I was hatched out.
I lightly sanded the handle, but kept the patina and cleaned up the blade. I was building a MASSIVE wooden home entertainment center from a kit, so I coated the handle with tung oil when I was doing the kit. I sprayed the blade with some satin clear. It's somewhere in muh shop.
It'll just be another object that someone will ask, 'Why the F did he keep this thing?', when I'm dead n gone.
1679408750672.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back