Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be i thought the last time they came through NYC and i'm about the same from there or maybe that was SSSC :shrug:Either way just nice to see some landing state side :headbang: Tag me when you get them going :d5::pop:
I will for sure buddy. Im going to get one going this weekend forsure then probably wait another week or two start one maybe 2 more. I got apollo black cherry. You grown it already if im not mistake?

Bong full of ice in the steam room
chefs-kiss-french-chef.gif

Replacing another exhaust fan & filter.. Terra Bloom fans are my go to.. Low wattage effecient EC motors, and decent CFM.​

Do let us know how you like those. I had almost bought one instead of the ACInfinity units but they had some shenanigans with payment at the time.

I will for sure buddy. Im going to get one going this weekend forsure then probably wait another week or two start one maybe 2 more. I got apollo black cherry. You grown it already if im not mistake?
Yup outside and got two going in solos now day 18ish haven’t smoked any yet.. But I am in love with rucu cucu OG and Mac and crack flavor is amazing from both.. Definitely see why @Dabber was hyping up seedstockers.. I need to order some more and get some different strains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back