Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your grow buddy an Oscar? I kept one in a tank in the garage for a few years and fed it guppies and goldfish.
Nope African cichlids first one is Sully he is a Suflurhead Peacock (Aulonocara Maylandi) and the second is Vinny he's a Giraffe Cichlid (Nimbochromis venustus)

Starting to run out of room for veggies, LOL.

S-t1v9VJgcEVQhXUnz6mDbRxvyHlHWstwWv-qDAXQCZSQU2-TYrQYZRJ3Zo6a7bB0SgQrVLUgC-H5SyNMpX_0FnRUmGyPDxLYY760UnYJtwNRYxfeDmXugiXaQjVu_L90HY8Qsu5WFuaST_qtK2KxGkkFF87SM00q7JVXH2DDDAEx1fxZUeuSCevOnrKT8vg84XtUwaEAMk-igU6Ejr-F3OPBx99wZ7L3zoHSRoHwk15C59Y-KlKEhIkNk8RXsuaaMGWZ1EokgrsT4khI48MZJUR7EtVCrBu9fJwFtTG9CaSVMMFnP0bKZGCRoVX0eVn3vQxeNk1BhtqxhP28zPnwha9vU74iq_GcqxaeFfcdmYz0JhjyU2gWx7o2yQy7UoGX0UOOlWBqK_AoqahJChEx5oFivyarvjz-DmL8J9_f0HQjoNctUnl2XQPcTAQ8FWNLmW6Do4vi0HqFszigaCyg6cmLvoMj_RXzio-onnZeomY_ZINdULvoQC4cRpe8GvLuomP7W3OWP9P8PJfj2dqKOx_Jz-2y27Q5bqb_elFLA7GQ8JnLqPXyreZtRFV4rhV4MR5S-bAGG9Tl8-wcPUU_nakjf4ulUOVEjxeOmhtmXml3q1g0O1BdcQYI02Is0S6D9UFf6yRUjLXYpXNnt9h91tP0UzyrslCcNN76IwsUo3ykiqhXfFDCSzYwKR5s77aOjrF_vjC7b4eKD03th62jRz1Hs7pvW648cvsltigfpCK-dWaeBSHuHFMw-VHSj-szJIKNFoM8TwMX5RKCVw0vzR-OVZaVeuROjAR7hxdGVpJJUgs2x0Y1xq74AoejgI4JB_pcmS8Nl1S1Zb9Ih52-QnfBtSp619lcD-IAVx4bK9JAp5auv63-UrGOAjgY6AYyffBE3IEHVUumhqkUmwdxOFZD60eDS_HP-rMhoAhyzMDBt6FPmkEEmR8CBz7Ura-PBTAZKI_E-JJ9jvLuQxg=w1240-h930-s-no

I have a few tomato duplicates that I'll cull in a month or so. But they are favorites that I want to make sure I don't loose.

I actually have 3 Supersweet 100s. My daughters would be devastated if I didn't grow any.

And I just got some everglades tomatoes in as well and planted those seeds. Those are little sweet cherry tomatoes too.

I've had zero issues with the hydroponics so far. I've been occasionally PH testing and not seeing any drift. Every few days I cut a bottom limb off the maters as they grow, I plan to grow them as vines on some hog fence, so I want them nice and long when they get outside.
What temp and Rh do you keep ur veggies at.
And how long of a dark period.
I intend to try hydroponic veg soon. But in the meantime its soil

What temp and Rh do you keep ur veggies at.
And how long of a dark period.
I intend to try hydroponic veg soon. But in the meantime its soil

Temp and RH? IDK...whatever the room is. They're vegetables, they better be able to take differing temps and humidity. Its like 72* in here now, but I'll let it drop as low as 62 at night. I figure if the weed doesn't care, the tomatoes certainly won't.

I use the same period as my autoflowers, because they are in a tent with 2 of them. 18/6.

I'm just using masterblend and then coco for the medium to put the seed in, in the seed cup. Coco does kind of dirty up the reservoir, but it does the best job at blocking light. Plus its really easy to sprout the seeds in. I'll be skipping little seed containers next year and just germinate straight in the net cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back