Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I’m having really hard time today with mephisto dropping toof decay:doh::nono::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
There is just to many strains not enough time or space. Id love to try them all.
1679358033956.gif

Oh, neat. How do you like their controller? Is it a dial?

EDIT: I can just go look at their website myself. Hahaha
They come with a slider dial that adjusts from 0-100%, or a digital 'clicker' that adjusts from 1-8. The slider is what I use, and it's smooth and very responsive for finely tuning the CFM.
:d5:

Last edited:
Well I admit I looked at them before when you mentioned them and tonight again… Have you used their temp controller with the fan? That had me interested at 30$ cheaper then AC’s
No, I've never used it. I plug and play, and dial in the environment around it.

They come with a slider dial that adjusts from 0-100%, or a digital 'clicker' that adjusts from 1-10. The slider is what I use, and it's smooth and very responsive for finely tuning the CFM.

You can just use a lamp dimmer (most of the time, SOME AC motors don't like it)
Amazon product

So activated carbon can be recharged by baking it.

Has anyone taken apart an air filter from their tent? I wonder how hard it would be to remove, bake and put the carbon back in.

That, while a good idea, is going to be a properly difficult mess. You could certainly reload it with new pellets. I don't know that I would muck with trying to reuse it. If a company offered that I would pay to have it recharged instead of tossing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back