Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do let us know how you like those. I had almost bought one instead of the ACInfinity units but they had some shenanigans with payment at the time.
I've used them for years actually. The fan it's replacing is a Terra Bloom as well, and it's 4 years old. It still runs just fine, it's just being repurposed.
:d5:

Cooking with cannabis 👍

58FB24F7-350E-4FCE-BAE2-67C622B91EC9.jpeg

Sautéed cannabis with onions, mushrooms and garlic in olive oil and butter.

So delicious 😋

One of my favorite cooking shows
20 mins to a pound :crying:

I've used them for years actually. The fan it's replacing is a Terra Bloom as well, and it's 4 years old. It still runs just fine, it's just being repurposed.
Oh, neat. How do you like their controller? Is it a dial?

EDIT: I can just go look at their website myself. Hahaha

Do let us know how you like those. I had almost bought one instead of the ACInfinity units but they had some shenanigans with payment at the time.
Ac infinity is mine..never an issue and had the same 6in exhaust for over a year and still no smells coming out.....

Yup outside and got two going in solos now day 18ish haven’t smoked any yet.. But I am in love with rucu cucu OG and Mac and crack flavor is amazing from both.. Definitely see why @Dabber was hyping up seedstockers.. I need to order some more and get some different strains
I cant wait to try it. Im a sucker for cherry flavor. So that one has been calling me for sometime. I got to hold off for a bit till I get more I wanna run through most of what I got till I make another order and I wanna save up and make a huge order. Just hard to get everything you want in stock all at the same time tho.

Well I admit I looked at them before when you mentioned them and tonight again… Have you used their temp controller with the fan? That had me interested at 30$ cheaper then AC’s

I cant wait to try it. Im a sucker for cherry flavor. So that one has been calling me for sometime. I got to hold off for a bit till I get more I wanna run through most of what I got till I make another order and I wanna save up and make a huge order. Just hard to get everything you want in stock all at the same time tho.
I know I’m having really hard time today with mephisto dropping toof decay:doh::nono::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back