Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now do we need to change our short cuts and signature links again? Took me a min to figure out what was going on had to log back in

well, ya might wanna g'head & change em again jus to be sure ;) i had changed mine to the new acf, but jus now clicked one of em & it took me right to it on afo, but opened a new tab instead of on the same page, but meh, whatever....but ya, they're still workin on the email, so there may or may not be a snag with that, but either way, mebbe wait a bit for thingz to settle, then ya, g'head & change ur sig linkz ;) ppp

Some people will undoubtedly be getting errors though I'm sure

i alwayz have three diff afn tabz open on my chrome & when i went to refresh one a bit ago, it came up on the new afo & all i had to do was log in again, but no security warningz or errorz otherwize :thumbsup: :cooldance: ppp

well, ya might wanna g'head & change em again jus to be sure ;) i had changed mine to the new acf, but jus now clicked one of em & it took me right to it on afo, but opened a new tab instead of on the same page, but meh, whatever....but ya, they're still workin on the email, so there may or may not be a snag with that, but either way, mebbe wait a bit for thingz to settle, then ya, g'head & change ur sig linkz ;) ppp

i alwayz have three diff afn tabz open on my chrome & when i went to refresh one a bit ago, it came up on the new afo & all i had to do was log in again, but no security warningz or errorz otherwize :thumbsup: :cooldance: ppp
Yeah when I opened the link through a message it came up no problem but I did get an unsafe connection error on the app, though that was easy enough to bypass

Last edited:
Never quit, make them fire you.

If I ever take a new job, I won't say anything to my old one. Just see how long I can do nothing before they catch on.

I can literally do nothing and let them drag me through a performance improvement plan for 2 years before they'll even think about firing me. The whole I'd be getting paid.
Y’all hiring?? :eyebrows::crying:

Peep what i am watching! Starz has a free trial i guess cuz i sure didn’t sign up for it! :thumbsup:
image.jpg

I read my plants a good night story every night at 8pm after I brush their teeth.

Jimmy-Kimmel-Live.png

Then when they wake up in the morning, I water them with pure virgin tears
c2bf29c5aa80bbe2e9cd461910e8f5d3.jpg

I only use tears collected from native virgins living in the brazillian tropical rainforest. I try to support fair trade virgin tears as much as possible. And I'm not sexist, little boy tears work just as well.

Finally, after our daily root massage I take my plants to the local library for the Drag Queen Story Hour.

dqsh-2162.jpg
You better watch doing the last! You could get some hermies outta it!:doh:

The duel hose will allow you to take the rest of the house conditions out of the equation, with no makeup air being drawn into the grow room, like the window unit.
I don't think you're gonna this unit.
U dont think i am gonna what this unit? :shrug::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back