Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
20230320_155209.jpg

Anyone have to sign back in? I still had pages up from other threads, from earlier, but when I replied to the post above, I had to sign back in.
I never sign out and only have to sin in when I shut down the browser.
Yesir

Never quit, make them fire you.

If I ever take a new job, I won't say anything to my old one. Just see how long I can do nothing before they catch on.

I can literally do nothing and let them drag me through a performance improvement plan for 2 years before they'll even think about firing me. The whole I'd be getting paid.
Tell them you had a change of heart and take your freaking vacation time you already earned....
That's total bullshit they take back all the vacation you already earned

Tell them you had a change of heart and take your freaking vacation time you already earned....

We don't even get vacation, just "permissive time off" which is like use as much as you want, just don't be an asshole about it.

A coworker is retiring in a few months, and he's literally taking off half of the year. He was like "I've worked here 40 years, good luck if they try to stop me."

They hired a new department head like 6 years ago. He was a total douchebag laid a ton of good people off and a real screamer.
My boss found out he was getting axed and hated the guy. So he takes 1 month off as earned sabbatical time.
He packs up his whole family sells his house and moves to California and lands a job.

He comes back to work 1 month later gives his 2 weeks notice and says by the way I'm using up my 2 weeks earned vacation time .
Hasta la Vista
:cooldance:
For the whole freaking month I'm biting my lip dying cause I know what he was doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back