Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meant to reply earlier. My mom's a retired OR nurse, my sisters a nurse at Boston City, my niece is a nurse at Children's.
Conditions are terrible. At Worcester the nurses walked off over patient care conditions (ratio of nurses to patients etc) after some corporate conglomerate bought them.
All my relatives and thier nurse friends are tired, mentally drained and disenchanted. The hospitals here have brought in a large number of visiting nurses for big money as a short term fix. The issue being a percentage of them don't understand the systems so the full time staff who are earning less and already overloaded have to fix the stuff that wasn't done to standard
They're discouraged to say them least. Most of them with a lot of years on the job.
Current going rate for travel nurses in NYC is $5k a week

Where? I can’t find a place that it says it’s organic….although it does say vegan, on the back :shrug:
Vegan plant food is organic stuff but nothing using any animal byproduct! I’m 5 pages behind so no clue if someone answered this already! ;) :rofl:

Good Morfnoevight all you happy chatty stoners!

I will have you know I washed every square centimeter of my body and all orifaces with antibacterial soap when I got home. I just took a Covid-19 test this morning since it has been 5 days since the ER, happily negative. I will take another in 2 days to be sure I am in the clear.

I too have more allergies to mold than pollen.

You have the best looking pork. I am so jealous. Our pork is so lean it is like cardboard and just try to find some with skin.

I whole heatedly agree that organic is the best way to go. I would grow that way if I could. I think I am getting pretty close with my end result since I added the Bud Candy at the end of the grow. The Black Fire and MSG I pressed yesterday have been curing in Grove Bags since April are as aeromatic as any Organic strains I have had the pleasure to test. The buzz is impressive on both of them.

It is ok to add whatever bennies you want as long as it does not change the "Balance" of the nutrients. I love HydroGuard and have it on hand always.

I think I am going to try the 8/4 8/4 when I start the next grow - soon. If I don't like the progress I can just change to 18/6.

I need to go pick up yesterdays rosin and make chocolate bars.

Thanks you that’s a relief good know I can’t wait to see this grow… If I could ask a favor when your starting your grow would you mind taking some pics of your Rez.. kinda showing how you plumb/ what pumps you run in your Rez.. I kind of have an idea but pictures help tremendously. Right now I have a pump for feed and pump for stirring 15min every 2 hrs also have air stone running in the Rez too

I run it in Dwc, Autopots, drain to waste coco and soil at 8ml per gallon, start to finish. You can always cut it back to like maybe 5ml to gallon at first and see the response of your plants and go from there
Thank you I am going to be running it DTW in coco and maybe in soil

Meant to reply earlier. My mom's a retired OR nurse, my sisters a nurse at Boston City, my niece is a nurse at Children's.
Conditions are terrible. At Worcester the nurses walked off over patient care conditions (ratio of nurses to patients etc) after some corporate conglomerate bought them.
All my relatives and thier nurse friends are tired, mentally drained and disenchanted. The hospitals here have brought in a large number of visiting nurses for big money as a short term fix. The issue being a percentage of them don't understand the systems so the full time staff who are earning less and already overloaded have to fix the stuff that wasn't done to standard
They're discouraged to say them least. Most of them with a lot of years on the job.
In a nutshell!! Worked for two of the major systems (same area) . The grass is no greener anywhere….except my basement. It was a pure privilege to walk through the doors everyday, until it wasn’t. Please extend my gratitude to your family of caregivers!!
My former coworkers are receiving what I call “ combat pay”, double their base rate of 3years ago. That helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back