Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try :thanks::crying:there’s a few of us DIYers here :d5::vibe:
I was just given some 20/20 bisquiti (sorry for butchering the spelling) in my last order, have you run this before. I am new (only have 5 or 6 grows under my belt) and have only grown a few different breeders, by that I mean ILGM and Brother Mendel lol. So I am very excited about trying out some different one now. Any specific ones you recommend would be greatly appreciated. I was very happy with my first order from MultiVerse. They knocked it out of the park with the speed of delivery and all the additional freebies that were unadvertised. Multiverse Beans well done, thank you. Bruce Banner 3, Im coming for you next lol.

What vape is it? Not all vapes are created equal. I mean if you like being instantly stupid high dabbing maybe be for you. But if your looking to save your lungs I'd say light vaping bud and kief for taste, edibles for high dosages. My non doctor two cents. Id still try a dab once if you never did one and love canna especially hash. Thing is if you tolerance break for a few weeks and get a really efficient vape like the arizer solo 2, you will get stoned off .1 in the solo. If you only use the vape it conserves bud. I'd get the pvhes with it tho because it gives more airflow. But you need to just do deep long breaths off the solo. But I'd get a vape and enjoy all the different flavors lightly and do edibles to save lungs with a nice dab every now and again. With only .1 you can try lots of different bud five to ten bowls off a gram
Thank you for the response, it is a Boundless CFX and it has a metal attachment that plugs directly into my glass bong, it is a decent vap but not as good as the Mighty. I have pulled off both, the Mighty seems like it pulls better, but the CFX, to me, is still pretty good. I have been doing some weird things of late, like putting together 7 strain blends and smoking them "party bowl" fashion lol.

Thank you for the response, it is a Boundless CFX and it has a metal attachment that plugs directly into my glass bong, it is a decent vap but not as good as the Mighty. I have pulled off both, the Mighty seems like it pulls better, but the CFX, to me, is still pretty good. I have been doing some weird things of late, like putting together 7 strain blends and smoking them "party bowl" fashion lol.
also I DO like being instantly stupid high lol, so maybe dabbing is the way to go.

Good Morfnoevight all you happy chatty stoners!

Are they Puss-y spots..........?.................:eyebrows:

You Noticed the smell in the staff room too huh.....?......even through the Febreeze.........:pass:

We'll ust Blame it on Cat Piss weed.....:headbang:...

I will have you know I washed every square centimeter of my body and all orifaces with antibacterial soap when I got home. I just took a Covid-19 test this morning since it has been 5 days since the ER, happily negative. I will take another in 2 days to be sure I am in the clear.

Morning kittens......rough night trying to catch my breathe......seems I'm gonna have to do some tear out and mold remediation in the shed if I'm gonna be out there much. 2nd time I've worked out there most the day and 2nd time it's been a rough night breathing so don't think I can blame it on pollen this time.

I too have more allergies to mold than pollen.

View attachment 1554252

View attachment 1554253

View attachment 1554254

View attachment 1554255

View attachment 1554256

There is Plenty for everyone.....:chef:....I Think hubby bought half the pig..................:pass:

You have the best looking pork. I am so jealous. Our pork is so lean it is like cardboard and just try to find some with skin.

Easy!
Organics...............plant chooses what to uptake.
Non-organic..........you chose what the plant uptakes.

With non-organic nutes, there is absolutely no way to have a natural senescence of the plant.
I just think that there is no way to fully duplicate a plant that has been given the opportunity to fully express itself naturally. I think there are just simply some elements to organically grown bud that are not there with non-organic nutes.
This is not a new thought process since growing canna! I've only grown my food organically. That includes cattle, chickens and the one pig I raised. Healthy plants and healthy animals! Both taste better that anything you can buy in the store!

Simply........... Organics is not a choice. It's a lifestyle.

I whole heatedly agree that organic is the best way to go. I would grow that way if I could. I think I am getting pretty close with my end result since I added the Bud Candy at the end of the grow. The Black Fire and MSG I pressed yesterday have been curing in Grove Bags since April are as aeromatic as any Organic strains I have had the pleasure to test. The buzz is impressive on both of them.

Any of the you use AN sensizym? I bought it off the recommendation of @Cooterjuice he runs it in his setup and had nothing but great things to say about it .. So I bought a bottle but now am questioning how I should use it since I am running @Mañ'O'Green feed schedule and he doesn’t use it :doh: I started using hydrogaurd in my Rez even though it’s not on his schedule.. kind of the same thought processes others highly recommended it so I got it.. hasn’t caused any issues yet:goodluck:

View attachment 1554323
It is ok to add whatever bennies you want as long as it does not change the "Balance" of the nutrients. I love HydroGuard and have it on hand always.

I think I am going to try the 8/4 8/4 when I start the next grow - soon. If I don't like the progress I can just change to 18/6.

I need to go pick up yesterdays rosin and make chocolate bars.

Any of the you use AN sensizym? I bought it off the recommendation of @Cooterjuice he runs it in his setup and had nothing but great things to say about it .. So I bought a bottle but now am questioning how I should use it since I am running @Mañ'O'Green feed schedule and he doesn’t use it :doh: I started using hydrogaurd in my Rez even though it’s not on his schedule.. kind of the same thought processes others highly recommended it so I got it.. hasn’t caused any issues yet:goodluck:

View attachment 1554323
I run it in Dwc, Autopots, drain to waste coco and soil at 8ml per gallon, start to finish. You can always cut it back to like maybe 5ml to gallon at first and see the response of your plants and go from there

Visible vapor just means it's condensing you can hit vapor that's almost invisible unless in the right light and it has thc. Kind of how you get steam or fog if there is too much humidity it doesn't mean there is no moisture in the air when not visible same with vapor you only see it like with dabs where there is so much it's condensing.

that is the other thing to consider, is my tolerance level. I probably should take a break and get it reset, but im surrounded by flower that needs to be smoked, so it is making it tough at the moment lol.
Ive got the willpower of Bill Cosby in a room full of narcoleptics when it comes to not smoking lol

I will have you know I washed every square centimeter of my body and all orifaces with antibacterial soap when I got home. I just took a Covid-19 test this morning since it has been 5 days since the ER, happily negative. I will take another in 2 days to be sure I am in the clear.

:crying::crying::crying:

Aye...at the minute it is not what you go to hospital with that you need to Worry about.....its what you come out with ...long may you stay negative........:doc3:

You have the best looking pork. I am so jealous. Our pork is so lean it is like cardboard and just try to find some with skin.

Yup...I Tell hubby that when he buying pork chops.....if it has no fat it is just like cardboard...............the fat bastes the meat.....
Gotta loada pork fat for roasty tatties now..........:chef: ...when we could eat bread hubby would be fighting for the pork dripping on toast.........:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back